PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdravsvujte! I do not know, whether I address to the address of... I have absolutely despaired. O...

Tatyana.
13.05.2004, 18:55
Zdravsvujte! I do not know, whether I address to the address of... I have absolutely despaired. O and I do not know an arm or a hand what to do or make. Almost year as we live in Canada. To the son of 14 years. He always was the boy malicious and aggressive, and crossing or moving has even more aggravated all our problems. Since the early childhood he wonderfully is able to incite all against itself(himself), all teases and fights. At what physically he is not developed well, receives itself more, than able to fight. It or he does not have friends, he stays for all free time with a computer in the Internet, its or his idols - reppery, he in all tries to imitate them. If earlier he studied not bad now at it or him interest to study was gone. He is a source of conflicts at school and when business reaches fight, he will shamefully run home. Cunningly that he refuses to go to school. In the summer we addressed with the psychologist, but after the first (and unique!) Occurrings with her, he has flatly refused to go to her. Though it is necessary to tell or say, that the psychologist us with the husband has a little calmed, having told or said, that special problems at it or him are not present, that we should to calm down and cease press" on it or him. But time goes, and the situation if varies, only to the worst... Advise what to do or make, please, he already threatens, that will impose on itself arms or hand...

Agaev M.M.
15.05.2004, 12:02
Forgive or Excuse, and present your husband - its or his father or the stepfather? Pregnancy and labors normal? These are important in this case questions.
My personal observations show, that at similar young men the probability of development of alcoholic and narcotic dependence so be close or attentive is very great.

The anonym
17.05.2004, 14:41
> Forgive or Excuse, and present your husband - its or his father or the stepfather?
Its or His father. And attitudes or relations at us good, we try to support or maintain each other in all.

> Pregnancy and labors normal?
Both pregnancy, and labors were normal. Labors were prompt or impetuous and fast, but the boy since a birth he restless. He at us one, we very much like it or him, but that with it or him to do or make - we do not know.

Agaev M.M.
21.05.2004, 06:40
For the beginning make to him EEG. Results then inform. If EEG will be normal - then business becomes complicated and internal consultation of the psychiatrist will be already necessary. The psychiatrist.