PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon. I can not understand a situation in any way. The matter is that an one and a half...

RF
20.05.2004, 04:45
Good afternoon.
I can not understand a situation in any way. The matter is that one and a half year back my young man has left for study for Canada. Time he wrote all this letters, called, sent gifts. In general, did or made everything that I felt, that me remember, like, miss and so on. Five days ago he has arrived or flied on a vacation. For a week. For all this time to me has called to me once - to learn or find out any phone. We have happened on a visit at the general or common friends. He up to oduri was polite, correct, has handed over prezent and has left on a party to the friends. Yesterday I have called to him and have appointmented. I wish to understand eventually, that occurs or happens. Advice or councils on carrying out of an occurring to give, perhaps that, and it is not necessary. I simply wish to learn or find out, whether who collided or faced with a similar situation. Than it is possible to explain it... Men! Will express, and?

Oleg
21.05.2004, 02:51
There is enough often when people are divided or shared;parted with the big distance, they grow cold to each other... Probably, it has occured or happened and to your young man. Yes, he with you will be polite and correct, but you to him are already uninteresting, and its or his behaviour - an attribute of that to him it is simply inconvenient before you, but in opened or open he does not dare to tell or say about it or this. But the fact, that he has called simply on business, instead of for reception of pleasure of that hears your voice and talks to you, that he at an occurring at the general or common friends has gone to the friends, not having invited you with itself, and its or his behaviour is simple speaks that he does not have up to you business or affairs... He has cooled down to you. As though is raspingly and it is insulting sounded.