PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Has got pavor to lose the liked husband! After strong scandal and break otno...

Miza
18.05.2004, 13:25
Has got pavor to lose the liked husband! After strong scandal and break of attitudes or relations with the husband for three weeks (I shall not recollect who it is right who is guilty, at quarrel each party or side considers or counts itself right) and it is natural, in my opinion he was wrong, I the first have made a step towards and have asked it or him to return to me. As I after that hate myself, that could not sustain a pause. He now feels itself(himself) such assured or confident and irreplaceable. Who goes on an armistice the first, that and accepts conditions of another. I (speak each time to myself stop, will suffice to dance around of it or him) in every possible way I try to please: to eat it is submitted, in the house purely or cleanly, the child is fed, on the market? I drive itself!, etc. and t. The item To swear at it or him too I am afraid or rather afraid, and suddenly will leave! (delirium any!) But he - as king. Has come, has had supper and has accepted a horizontal pose on a sofa. Saws in a bar till two nights - without problems, the darling, go lay down bainki, but only rjadyshkom..., suddenly you will wake up at night and you will caress! Very much I wish to change a situation which itself has created. Probably, during any moment I have felt, that he without me CAN and pavor and uncertainty which, certainly (he it feels) push away it or him even more have lodged in me. How to get rid of this pavor? I go from job and I think, when he will come, it is interesting? As though other life is not present also ideas of others. Constantly in a strain, suddenly something I shall make not and he will be angry. How really to get rid of morbid attachment to the person? Without it or him to me it is bad, with it or him not especially well, boringly. .tak that I so cling? Tried to leave and live separately, nearly "has not eaten" itself from within. It is necessary to live together but how to alter? In fact he has grown fond of me proud and independent, always itself apologized and spoke. People kind, advise, that can!

Helga
19.05.2004, 16:34
Has seen your report and it should be called. The matter is that itself I am in an identical situation, only add to it or this also the wife from whom my liked is in legal marriage or spoilage (though lives with me) and to which he already left when metalsja between me and the feeling of a duty or debt. Once he has moved to her for 10 days. And here then I have proved to be in all beauty! Instead of tears and calls - ice calmness. Know, he in a week has called and has told or said, that all has solved and cannot without me. It to a question on quarrels and primerenii. And as to pavor to lose the person, the answer only one. The husband not your property and if he will want to leave all the same it will make so it is not necessary to devote the life ublazheniju the whimsical spouse. But it is possible to try to prove to him every day, that you it is the best. Borrow or occupy in own life, less time spend near to it or him, all the same except for razdradenija he at you nothing causes (I know on myself). The less often you will be viditsja, the your dialogue will be more qualitative. I do or make all this under the reference of my psychologist, and I shall tell or say to you - operates or works. And I have begun with a trifle - have simply ceased to call to him some times on day though earlier very much it or this suffered. As a result to call HE has begun. It seems to me, in love as in dance - you do or make a step towards, the partner recedes, you recede - does or makes the step he. I wish you, that its or his steps would be more. By the way, a good way to check up, whether your attitudes or relations are necessary to him or he lives with you by inertia.

L
20.05.2004, 23:39
Only itself change a situation which begins to work to you in plus! As it is banal sounds, but reconstruct itself ________!:))) the Market? Perfectly! The darling, you want pokushat-fly on the market, and me to 10.00 on shaping! You not against to have the healthy, strong both beautiful wife and mother of the child?.. .i so in all! Iznchalno will be perplexed, then will get used:))) I act so, and was in your position and fine you I understand. Be umnichkoj and certainly do or make all moderately, stage by stage, but also do not allow itself to spend and go in cycles only on its or his EGO:))) Successes!