PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Here which month my mother delirates reception of an apartment. To exchange it or her we...

familyman
18.05.2004, 19:17
Here which month my mother delirates reception of an apartment. Exchange it or her we cannot, as it is registered 6 person, and everyone pull in the party or side. Two years ago I tried to find a suitable variant of exchange, all did not arrange it or her. To me has bothered all for nothing to waste time humouring its or her whims. She began to impose the variants to me. When one year ago I on have looked or seen its or her variant, have agreed on exchange and have agreed already about an exchange with tenants and with firm also found by her or it, she has unexpectedly refused to vary. The father tells, that they have divorced, because constantly rowed, and me have left with her because the law was on its or her party or side. Every month we in the house have fine dirty tricks. My things at first vanished, was found out, that she has thrown out them as superfluous. Then I have put the latch in the room, he some times appeared broken. My request to not overhear phone was ignored and mother in the impudent image got into conversation without analysis who calls, in reply to what I began to disconnect or switch-off its or her apparatus to talk easy to that who calls to me. She submitted the application or statement on separation of bills, but rooms interfacing and her has been given up upravoj. She prvotsirovala scandals and itself climbed in fight, then itself carried the application or statement in militia, that it or her beat, me dragged on interrogation and released or let off, as poboev it was not found out. Constantly reminds me, that I owe her that and it and if I shall not be exchanged she kuda-nibud will set me. The last month we had a poisoning after we have eaten a supper, kotoroyj she something has filled with the most prepared though I did not ask it or her. Today I have left on kitchen or cuisine and have seen opened or open, but not included or not switched on the gas torch closed by a cover. I already more so cannot. I from a rage have given her nesilno prdzatylnik and have shouted, that she wishes us to blow up. She began to shout, that it or her beat, I have tumbled down it or her on a sofa and have told or said, that have shut up, why she began to shout istericheski, has not got hoarse yet and has come running the neighbour. I to him have told or said, that already I am afraid, that from it or her to wait. He has told or said, that wants, that at us all was quiet, and that I am wrong. And I any more do not know, that to me to do or make. Be exchanged with her I cannot. An apartment to buy or purchase on money is not present. Someone can will advise, as it or her to direct on a compulsory treatment, mum is obviously unhealthy. To her 61 year. I should arrange the life, and here not that that the woman to result or bring in the house - here it is a shame to neighbours to something to explain, when you meet at an entrance.

Bobrov A.E.
19.05.2004, 09:47
Not voluntary hospitalization is carried out only in cases when the patient becomes dangerous to associates, or if ostavlenie the patient without the help will lead to serious deterioration of its or his health.

familyman
20.05.2004, 21:02
Today in the morning the history with gas has repeated. I already have told or said nothing, and have simply closed itself a torch. And mamulja as in what had all-time breakfast near to her. I do not wish to wake up once from explosion, and I consider or count, it is what is it quite dangerous and not only to me though it to prove and impossible. However, to me in what other forum only advice or councils crazy did not give as it is necessary to prove, that the torch was left by her, down to prints of fingers... She does not understand, its or her negligence became how much dangerous. It is a pity only what to help or assist and even it is disinterested, though I am ready to pay, are ready everybody, but from other forums, instead of those people that sit on an official site and name themselves experts...