PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At the son (6 years) the coming daddy 2 4 times a month. For these or it 1 3 hours the daddy or...

N
17.05.2004, 14:22
At the son (6 years) the coming daddy 2 4 times a month. For these or it 1 3 hours the daddy or otvlechenno TV looks, newspapers reads, sleeps or the son endlessly abuses, learns or teaches and t. Item Such sensation, that for this time he wishes to fill the blanks in education of courage, but not in caress. Yesterday the son has asked: " And why the daddy always abuses me? ". Heard that in incomplete families children often think, what is it they such bad, time the daddy to them seldom comes. And at such education to the child in general to understand difficultly, that its or his daddy vse-taki likes...

Similarly
19.05.2004, 03:57
My former husband constantly reprimands the son, here present, he brings it or him to me back, on a ladder podnimajutsja-notations, and more in a corridor at farewell of minutes ten abuses. I close behind it or him a door, the child rushes to an armchair and speaks: " As he has got me! As well mum, that you not such! ". Here also try to bring up respect and love to the father. I try to inspire all time to the son, what is it for its or his advantage or benefit, but he asks lawful questions, type: " If you like the person, what for to do or make to him painfully? " Here taki now detki clever have gone or send. To the child of 11 years.

Bobrov A.E.
20.05.2004, 20:20
It agree with you. I believe, that someone authoritative it is necessary to talk to the father of the child. Happens also it is useful to give in general the child to the father for some days. Then them otnoshnenija can be leveled. Have in view of, that most likely the appreciable shred of a boring of the father actually is intended not to the child, and mother.