PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Please, try me to help or assist. About one year back I have started to live (now I...

nalja
20.05.2004, 04:41
Please, try me to help or assist. About one year back I have started to live (now I behind it or him married) with the man at which 4 and 3 years ago were acute psychosises - - after strong stress to him seemed, that it or him watch or keep up, etc. More than three years of attacks were not. In some months after we have got married, the husband has admitted to me, that in the past from preferred not to girls, and men. I had a shock, but then I have responded him, that the past of a special role does not play, it is important that it or he did not have intimal communications or connections with men in the future. Now, in a year I have learned or have found out, that the husband has got or started to itself the lover. I have suggested him to choose between me and this boy, but the decision the husband and have not accepted. We - former live together in an apartment which belongs to me. The husband refuses to leave or abandon it or her as he has no place to go. Each time after my attempts to find out the attitude or relation he catches at heart, drinks Validolum and valerian drops and speaks, that I shall provoke at it or him the next attack. Thus the husband tries to insist on conservation of our marriage or spoilage and during too time to achieve the right free and from my sanction (!!!!) to meet the friend, and it is a question almost of everyday occurrings. For me it, to put it mildly, is inadmissible. To live so I can not, but also expel the husband too terribly - - I am afraid, he again will be ill. How to us to be?

Bobrov A.E.
20.05.2004, 20:13
Here to give advice or council to the extraneous person it is very difficult. I can tell or say only, that in similar cases which I had to meet, homosexuals from the habits did not refuse. Change of sex orientation in a usual conditions of life - very complex or difficult business, sometimes - impossible.