PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My partner very much likes me, and tries izovsjakih to deliver forces to me naslazh...

Mashenka
19.05.2004, 13:52
My partner very much likes me, and tries izovsjakih to deliver forces to me of pleasure in bed. But my pavors are stronger than me and I cannot relax. To me not hochetsja razacharovyvat IT or HIM, t. To. I very much like it or him and I hope to connect with it or him the future. But is to pair or steam disadvantages in itself: During sex I do not feel as HE finishes. He does not do or make strong jerks as all the others (up to it or him) whether Also I cannot understand he finishes and from these ideas I can not will relax!!!! It can tell or say to me to him!! Advise to be as me????????

AND.
20.05.2004, 14:26
Vicious circle. He therefore finishes silently, that you cannot. Try or taste symitirovat an orgasm.

Tolokonin A.O.
20.05.2004, 19:49
Necessarily talk to the partner, be able to trust each other and from it or this your attitudes or relations become even better. If frank conversation will not solve completely your problems address to the psychotherapist or the sexologist.