PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I otchailas. My husband to me izmenjaket with its or his bookkeeper. To me he on former...

Oksana
20.05.2004, 11:06
I otchailas. My husband to me izmenjaket with its or his bookkeeper. To me he on former is gentle and tender, but with her he spends much more time, than with me. I chuvsvuju itself madly lonely and forgotten. Prompt how to be further?

Sergey
20.05.2004, 13:51
It is not necessary to despair, and it is necessary to believe, that all will be good or in general in something to believe. Change the attitude or relation to a situation, the outlook perception of and the world. If cannot cope with correction of outlook, address to the psychotherapist.

Bobrov A.E.
20.05.2004, 18:40
First of all it is necessary to understand, that he seeks elsewhere. There is Enough often in such situations of the man search for "comprehensions", "supports", "friendship". For the service novel in modern conditions in general often there is important a presence of the general or common corporate interests. Eventually, in process of development of firm these interests "are exhausted". Accordingly and such novels stop. It is obvious, that at your husband psychological needs or requirements which are satisfied with its or his bookkeeper are now rather actual. Or try to replace it or her in this role, or try "to master" better the sphere of the competence (t. e. That field of psychological needs or requirements of your spouse with which he identifies you). It will give to you of forces in struggle for the self-rating.