PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I do not feel an inclination to the husband! Are married all year and in what the reason I do not know! Otn...

The anonym
02.05.2004, 14:32
I do not feel an inclination to the husband! Are married all year and in what the reason I do not know! Attitudes or relations normal, but here in the intimal plan all is bad. To me 23 years.

Oleg
03.05.2004, 02:51
At me too most with the wife, 5 years are married. What to you occurs or happens? What, bothers? Someone can from a female half will tell the feelings during this period?

Emotion
03.05.2004, 05:27
At me on the contrary. Are married 5 yj year. In the attitude or relation - it is eternally sworn, we miss, converge. But here in sex - simply harmony. To be engaged became more often and more qualitative. I can not explain it though at times we hate each other after quarrels. I do not know, not love probably at you, my husband in this plan never bothered me, even something new in an intim or intima has appeared. And we live at times as a cat with a dog.

Ego
03.05.2004, 19:59
The author, and earlier that was an inclination?
Emotion, happens good sex without love, but it does not mean that the love always means good sex between partners. All is more complex or difficult;difficultly and easier simultaneously.

Emotion
06.05.2004, 13:10
Yes, correctly. I know, that such simply good sex without love. But at us he still means (fortunately) love. It I with what I shall not confuse. I always considered or counted, that sex in family - a barometer of attitudes or relations.

Ego
08.05.2004, 03:34
Emotion in what that to a measure you are right on the bill of a barometer, but it depends on many faktorov-as for a long time pair in marriage or spoilage, they were how much close before and much that, therefore so unequivocally I would not speak.

Njuta
11.05.2004, 12:51
The lovely girl, and to other men you feel an inclination?

Emotion
14.05.2004, 02:01
It agree. All very individually and one model for all does not exist. I suppose also a variant, that the author in general to sex on special to concern - other temperament.

The anonym
15.05.2004, 07:06
Business not that there is no love. The husband I like, but the desire is not present. To me 23, before wedding all was by way of. But after a birth of the child all has changed. The intim at all does not involve. There is no desire. I do not speak in general about other men. As a whole it is felt some kind of and "nepotrebnost" sex. I do not know, in what the reason and how to return the lost feeling of "need or requirement".

The anonym
18.05.2004, 07:08
High-grade seks-it is yet full family life. You are simply tired, will have a rest and there will be all top-level:-)))

The anonym
18.05.2004, 11:41
At me tazhe a situation... After a birth of the child...

Olga
18.05.2004, 13:37
It seems to me, absence of desire from subconscious: " I here in flours or torments gave birth or travailled, and you beer with druzmi saws! ". And protect also the husband "punish". Descend or go to the doctor - the reason SHOULD be found and eliminated or erased;removed. Otherwise the family will collapse (either the woman "will become enraged", or the husband will find "output or exit" on the party or side. Whether to rummage in itself by means of the skilled or experienced psychologist is easier and to get rid of a problem???

Katya
20.05.2004, 17:08
Happens still, that the woman before wedding any a little bit "fulfils" a maternal instinct on the husband (there are women who so are brought up) - on it or this are under construction attitudes or relations, quite warm and gentle, it is transferred or carried and on sex attachment. And after a birth of the child the woman is entirely absorbed by the child, its or her maternal instinct has a unique orientation, and the man remains as though to a side. Probably still following: you kak-that - to another imagined family: Vy-muzh-the child, and now your expectations in chyom-that do not converge with your primary representations as it should be. Probably, chyom-that you are disappointed in the husband, or he not in all behaves as the man according to your representations. Therefore you can test emotional attachment, and here is how the man - do not want.