PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I wish to ask for you advice or council. I do not know that to me to do or make. I very much like one...

Sergey
18.05.2004, 23:11
I wish to ask for you advice or council. I do not know that to me to do or make. I very much like one girl, but I am not familiar with her yet, it seems to me, as I like her. I wish to meet her, but at me any phobia of serious attitudes or relations and I with it or this cannot do or make anything. To me 23 years, at me were girls, but so anything serious. I can is yet ready to serious attitudes or relations but so there are circumstances, that if I with her shall not meet within a month I it or her any more I shall not see, and I do not wish it or her to lose. And as to me to be I do not know.

Lena
19.05.2004, 10:55
Sergey, - to mine is a question of MEETING, instead of about serious attitudes or relations, which you why that IN ADVANCE are afraid) In fact absurdly) If you will approach or suit to her and will meet, she how it is strange to you will seem most likely will solve in a minute, what you its or her destiny and will not hang on your neck up to the extremity or end of days) And in general - you are not familiar, as it is possible to speak that about what attitudes or relations?

20.05.2004, 16:25
You have answered a question. You are not ready to serious attitudes or relations. Can communicate simply, podruzhit to try or taste, without gravity?