PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Semenych, you in vain in occasion of garrulity. All in norm or rate. Well, and women zd...

IRISHA
18.05.2004, 09:11
Semenych, you in vain in occasion of garrulity. All in norm or rate. Well, and women here are not so active, because subjects that are discussed personal enough yes intimal, and we essences vulnerable... And time all we here each other help or assist advice or councils. Help or assist, the husband 3 months in the sea gde-that at coast of Southern Africa and in the long term 3 more months of navigation. Depresnjak has tortured forces is not present. Boringly though on a wall climb. CHe to do or make? Advice or councils in occasion of it is borrowed or occupied by itself, samosovershenstvovatsja, to change the image, to communicate with friends, etc. to me are not interesting, I and all know it. Can somebody offer something not ordinary?

Semyonych
19.05.2004, 01:43
The nonconventional offer? And nonconventional medicine? (acupuncture, aromateropija, meditation, etc.) I do not know, whether will help or assist, but new impressions precisely will.

IRISHA
20.05.2004, 16:25
Thanks for advice or council! Very interestingly!