PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me so it is bad. We have met still students, at each other were the first....

JUlja
18.05.2004, 21:04
To me so it is bad. We have met still students, at each other were the first. 10 years we live together. 2 children. The husband till any moment very much to me was adhered, gentle, we solved all together. And I would like to have a good time - night clubs, discos, etc., but he eternally hesitated of something, it is not enough money, clothes not such. And then kak-that has declared, that he now has ripened also to him it would be desirable to have a good time. And without me. Leaves at night. Comes at daybreak. Children small - 2 and 4 years. He speaks - well I in the evenings in family (though also it is far not always), and I can do or make at night that I want - I should have personal time. I to him - a pier, and how I? Responds - you want, too go kuda-nibud... Tried to talk, explain with it or him, what is it for me it is important - contact, trust, strong communication or connection, joint pastime... With burning has blurted out up to a heap, what not each time I receive with it or him pleasure from sex. That here has begun. He here was offended up to depth of soul. In general confusion - all you will not tell. There are in Moscow psychotherapists? Where they?

Natka
19.05.2004, 23:25
Well why all so odinakovo-that at all?! When both are free - love and dialogue and as children and family cares, that, excuse, dear or expensive, I should have time for itself. And you - go to club, cafe with girlfriends sit, have a good time, and children with itself take, they could not be left... Well what for then to marry, somebody can tell or say?! Yes, JUlka, it is time to us to the psychotherapist. If you can not change a situation, change the attitude or relation to her. Only it is impossible to me...

JUlja
20.05.2004, 16:18
Self-rating - a zero. It would be desirable to be stirred up, fall in love at last. While only has entered the name in sportklub and has bought or purchased to itself dear or expensive a cream and 2 pairs or steams novyhh shoes. Sportklub, the truth only all aggravates: there basically young beautiful girls in stringah, on which background chustvuesh itself simply old cart. .natka, write to me parfenova@tourcatalog. ru can we shall think up something on pair