PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, please, prompt what to do or make to my mum, can eat kaki...

Natasha
18.05.2004, 20:26
Hello, please, prompt what to do or make to my mum, can eat any psychological receptions or t. Item? The father left to other woman, lived there some time, now has returned. At once I shall tell or say what to get divorced mum does not want, likes it or him though does not wish to speak about it or this. This woman sometimes calls and as usually do or make, hangs up. At mum sick heart and after such calls she does not sleep almost at night, pyot tablets. What I spoke her, she responds, that all understands, but cope with itself cannot. Prompt something, please.

Bobrov A.E.
19.05.2004, 00:57
Much depends on character of your mum. Komu-someone helps or assists - to call in the answer and as to hang up. Komu-someone - frankly and easy to talk to this woman. Komu-someone to discuss with the husband, to understand the psychological reasons of its or his leaving or care and homing. Komu-someone "to change or pretend that "has changed". But voobshche-that is the most important - internal independence and sensation of own independence of the husband and a situation, ability operetsja on someone from relatives.

The mountaineer
20.05.2004, 15:59
123456template654321