PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, I wish to share a problem, and whenever possible to receive konsult...

Marina
12.05.2004, 06:54
Hello, I wish to share a problem, and whenever possible to receive consultation.
I suffer a schizophrenia, at me is broken or disturbed consciousnesses - a depersonalisation. A derealization.
I accept Fljuanksol 1 mg a day
At me constant ideas on a suicide, to these or it;this I drive the husband mad how it is possible to get rid of them? And how it is possible to struggle with my tricks?
At me it turns out so, put I normally I live cheerful joyful, and the following three days all in myself in tears and with foolish ideas.
As, at me phobia of a vomiting, I almost eat nothing, and promptly I lose weight, but to grow thin thus I do not want, I do not eat iz-for nauseas after meal.
What it is possible to make with me? It is desirable so what to not address with these questions to the psychiatrist.

Albina
12.05.2004, 13:10
You to yourselves have exposed the diagnosis or this medical conclusion?

Marina
13.05.2004, 08:58
Medical

flog
15.05.2004, 00:28
And all taki you need to address to the doctor. I also accepted fljuanksol and how much or as far as I know, 1 mg is a small dosage, and furthermore at a schizophrenia

mr. X
18.05.2004, 04:39
1 mg for fljuanksola - is not enough, to schizophrenics usually appoint or nominate not less 5. Though your complaints (if you to us All have told) on a schizophrenia not ochen-that and are similar. Still more recently you could be put Vjalotjakushchjuju the Schizophrenia, but now such diagnosis it is excellent or cancelled. Or at you not ochen-that the competent psychiatrist, or you with us are not absolutely frank.

Dmitry
20.05.2004, 15:37
At me a problem of following character. I have missed the wife, 8 months. The wife very badly transfers or carries it. Even before my leaving or care tried to open veins. Has strongly grown thin (16 for 6 months). Now at it or her constant hysterics and ideas on suicide. Advise, to itself to address?