PDA

Просмотр полной версии : All good afternoon! I at deadlock, am necessary to me the help! To me of 30 years, not for a long time I poho...

Natalia
13.05.2004, 05:29
All good afternoon! I at deadlock, am necessary to me the help! To me of 30 years, not for a long time I have buried the husband (is not present also forty days) and in a view of an event me zaklinelo. I do not wish to talk to anybody, a little that pleases me, tears simply do not dry up. At me a constant status of excitement, I of that that am afraid, that I do not understand. Tried to drink tablets restful so I become neodekvatnoj, I do not understand that I do or make, where I go. With a dream has absolutely quarrelled. Here a week at me a boundary dream I like also doze, but all I hear, heard I start to analyze (t. e. From where this sound from what, etc.) one lovom I normally do not sleep. ADVISE, what to me to do or make where to run, to what doctor, what tablets to have a drink?????

kissa
17.05.2004, 00:19
Natalia! There is nothing more terribly in a life, than to lose the close person. I know it on myself, has gone through such loss almost 9 years ago and till now I can not reconcile to it or this. You speak, that " a little that pleases you ", that you "has jammed". Unless it so is called? In fact has not passed or has not taken place also 40 days. Simply you should to learn live, - new, - to another. If you have children, try to switch attention to them, in fact support too is necessary to them. If children are not present, poezzhajte kuda-nibud, distract, replace a situation. There are at you girlfriends if to you suddenly terribly to be one. I can tell or say, that will be firstly very sick, in fact that the close person has left for ever understand only mind or wit, but not heart, and all time wait... It becomes then easier, strong emotions will pass or take place, there will be light and kind memoirs. Vse-taki to you only 30 so it is a lot of still ahead, you still anew learn to be pleased lives. The only thing that I wish to tell or say, besides from own experience - if you are excruciated with pavors, night nightmares and frightens own state of health and a sincere status, look for the good psychotherapist, such things cannot be started, with them it is necessary to struggle in a germ. And restful tablets and well-known " novo-Passitum " which recommend all as a correct agent from nervous illnesses or diseases, in your case will not help or assist, your experiences vse-taki deeper and serious, than, for example, problems at job. Necessarily borrow or occupy in the health, you should live further!

Trine
20.05.2004, 15:00
Any loss should be gone through. Tears and the bad dream is a natural reaction of an organism. To not ruin at all health tablets, try to buy or purchase shishki hop, put them in dense zakryvajushchujuusja to bank, and smell before a dream, doing or making some deep inspirations. When my husband has died, to me was 34, and I half a year could not to talk to anybody, I shall go on a market, I look at people and to a roar as I do not know who. And then gradually all has passed or has taken place. It is not necessary to force events.