PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt why so occurs or happens. I can not be with liked longly, razd...

JUljasha
14.05.2004, 13:44
Prompt why so occurs or happens. I can not be with liked longly, razdrozhaet and without it or him I can not, is ready to throw all if only with it or him to be? Here and I am excruciated also it or him I excruciate.

gillian
17.05.2004, 06:33
I had something similar, sometimes well is direct up to such loony reached. Here it is valid also it or him you excruciate also itself not better. .no, now all is remarkable (fie. .tfu. .tfu) the army, long separation has helped or assisted.. Already married, by the way behind it or him, but sometimes there is any such negative spirit, but as the main thing to overcome was not so such earlier, that occurs or happens - I do not know, the reason remains a riddle. And as time approaches or suits to leave on session, I study in other city though the wolf howl, I can not leave. Here so.

Shimanskij O.I.
20.05.2004, 12:27
Dear juljasha! Try to look or see, in what situations you test a boring, to try to accept some features liked which in itself can touch you. If to you it will be easier, write on listike, that you in itself involves and that not so arranges. Then it will be easier to you to understand the reasons of the attitude or relation...