PDA

Просмотр полной версии : THANKS all huge, that have responded. I very much try to cope sobo...

Again Jeanne
14.05.2004, 23:59
THANKS all huge, that have responded. I very much try to cope with myself, children or guys at me at job good (the truth do not know while) - will support or maintain. The matter is that HE is necessary to me. In three weeks of 30 years and a life already it seemed there was also a character will not alter. Terribly.

Lida
15.05.2004, 19:20
ZHannochka, you the clear head. The life develops not once! To my mum - remember I wrote - then was under 40. Success to you and sincere forces!

SHantel
17.05.2004, 08:38
ZHannochka. .derzhites. .nadejtes... The pain what was all the same passes or takes place.

karman
19.05.2004, 01:02
Still yesterday, I too was not going to to get divorced!
And here now from court has submitted the application or statement on divorce and has calmed down!
Does not appreciate, not nuzhna-let it is then excruciated, but will be late!

Katya
19.05.2004, 13:38
Zhanna, ia nashla muzha, kotoriy ispolnil prakticheski vse moi mechti v 34, vsio esche vperedi, UDACHI!!!

Alexander of Item
20.05.2004, 12:07
My mother has married second time in 43 years and here 27 years is happy... Clean or remove wrong emotions, find in itself forces to wish HIM all good for he began to build a building on the bad base.