PDA

Просмотр полной версии : There was a person to which it was possible to make upon my heart impression - mine...

Glory
20.05.2004, 08:41
There was a person to which it was possible to make upon my heart impression - my new employee - but he considers or counts me vetrennoj and so on because saw constantly around of me I booze guys... I try to convince slightly that I seryoznaja - do not know that will be but it seems absolutely anything:) he again the playboy and donzhuanishche... Both of us choleric persons:)) We in many respects coincide in tastes... .begaem byomsja - we dance are easier hurricane - we laugh - poluseksualnye contacts - he simply coincides with me in beat - sometimes such chustvo that energy is simply torn outside - I can then to go to it or him;them - it seemed to me that he understands me - simply at I can sit with legs or foots on a table throw in it or him samolyotiki he can to pick up unexpectedly me on arms or hand and to begin to whirl or we budm to fight who more strongly or cuts a music locks doors and we dance and so on... But kazhetsja on it or him this week close dialogue has not made absolutely any impression. .mozhet I too vetrennaja and me it is necessary to become seryoznoj? All seems to me other girls with which he met were more seryoznymi and probably it is my minus that we so were played - as two children of the presents - but to me was so well:) I simply wish to be with it or him

Iriska
20.05.2004, 11:17
You wish to change yourself present or true under its or his taste? What in the first marriage night he would find at all that that took in marriage? And whence you know its or his taste? He can all life searched such as you and does not believe in the happiness...