PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me of 16 years, I very much vpechtalitelnyj the person, am ill or sick VSD. After...

anja
17.05.2004, 12:18
Hello! To me of 16 years, I very much vpechtalitelnyj the person, am ill or sick VSD. Last time of steel povljatsja unpleasant signs: after strong excitement there was a shiver, and now she as though was fixed or recorded, constant sensation vozbuzhdennosti, an internal shiver, podragivajut sometimes arms or hand, muscles as though twitch, even more often presdedujut ideas on any horrible incurable diseases, was beat out from a normal rhythm of a life. What can you advise? Whether it is necessary to pass or take place serious inspections or vse-taki to borrow or occupy in stabilization of a mental status? In advance thanks for the answer.

Bobrov A.E.
18.05.2004, 22:41
Look or See in our heading "Self-diagnostics" section " neobjasmnimye somatic complaints ". There, probably, you will find answers to your questions. Inspections to pass or take place costs or stands, but once. And then - to go to the competent psychotherapist.

NightGuest
20.05.2004, 03:20
VSD happens at the majority of people at your age, almost always it passes or takes place in some years.

Love
20.05.2004, 10:20
Believe to my experience, similar signs so simply will not pass or not take place, I during many years try to consult, but all is curable, the main patience and hope. Success.