PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My friend passed or took place treatment in the loony. An institution. Very reluctantly, on drops...

Igor
18.05.2004, 22:34
My friend passed or took place treatment in the loony. An institution. Very reluctantly, on drops tells about that that was. I from it or her do not pull it, though for me it is very important to know that with her was, I wish to help or assist her more to it or this to not come back, as doctors, from its or her words, speak, that is possible or probable retsediv. I very much wish it or her from it or this to relieve. Everything, that I know, this that that frustration (if it it and was) has begun in other city, after unsuccessful entering in university. Probably to her it was very lonely, few money. As a result she has got in hospital, details I do not know. Then it or her have translated to treatment in our city. Spoke, that was in a coma. Since then has passed or has taken place, by my calculations about five years. Now by the form you will not tell or say, that with her something was. But sometimes she happens aggressive, with much is dissatisfied. Excuse but she can in the social plan a little, but all time dreams of the best. For longly up to all she had to transfer or carry violence (the first sex contact) and sektanstvo which has morally broken it or her. Whether you can tell or say on such scanty information, that with her was and that to us to do or make. I should be very cautious. HELP or ASSIST PLEASE!!!

Bobrov A.E.
20.05.2004, 09:32
To tell or say something certain difficultly. Esteem in conference "Psychotherapist" a heading "Self-diagnostics".