PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdravtvujte! Here that me disturbs.. All has begun with long nervous...

Michael
18.05.2004, 09:52
Zdravtvujte! Here that me disturbs.. All has begun with long nervous potrjasnija (spidofobija, the analysis otrits.). At first were head were (lobno-temporal), burned palms, insomnia (early prosypanija). Since morning the state of health like as normal but in the afternoon, appears in a head what that mutnost, the feeling of intoxication, and at once appears not clear alarm, a memory impairment and will difficultly concentrate. Late at night there is an improvement. In due course all became on the sly will improve, some days are not shown, again arises (accepted Gellarium giperikum (zveroboj), but feeling of intoxication periodically arise in the afternoon.

Buharov J.M.
19.05.2004, 02:34
Hello, Michael! Would recommend you with these complaints for the beginning to address internally to the neuropathologist.

Michael
20.05.2004, 07:02
Let's try or taste:) the Truth in section of a neurology here have sent. And you when nibud met such signs?

Buharov J.M.
20.05.2004, 09:06
Hello! What is, but not in accuracy such. Your description has a little disturbed or alarmed me, for this reason I and recommended you to address to the neuropathologist. What exactly to me was thought - I shall refrain to say aloud before you will consult at the neuropathologist and will make an electroencephalogram.