PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! In avgste 2002 I have recoloured (paint) (painfully strongly...

PopArt
18.05.2004, 22:27
The dear doctor! In avgste 2002 I have recoloured (paint) (painfully strongly torknulo in a head), sensation of the unreal world (as everything, that proishodit-is a dream), was frightened. And after that at me all still is sensation of the unreal world, pavor of this status. I went to the psychotherapist he have told or said, what is it iz-for awkward age. To me of 16 years. Did or made EEG (result) - (In conditions of the given record it is recorded the moderate diffusive or diffuse changes of bioelectric activity of a brain. Background activity is a little bit disorganized, presented deformed the Alpha ritmlm 10, beta by a rhythm 20 on all abductions, deformed teta a rhythm 6 and in a small degree. Zone differences are smoothed or maleficiated. Reactions on functional proby-at gipervintiljatsii and rhythmic fotostimuljatsii-paroksizmopodobnye flashes an alpha and beta a range. On picture EEG presence rezidualno-an organic background, dysfunction of nonspecific median structures or frames of a brain, indirect attributes paroksizmalnoj readiness) is not excluded. Have registered NOOTROPILUM (in capsules) and FINLEPSINUM. Please explain what is it? And whether cures? Whether Also the truth, what is it iz-for awkward age, and that I very much worry. HELP or ASSIST PLEASE!
IN ADVANCE THANKS!

Xenia
20.05.2004, 02:21
That that seems, that around all is unreal, is called as a derealization, only why it is connected with painting hair not clearly. Can it is not necessary connect or bind? And teenage depression can at you? The frequent phenomenon.