PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I write on prsbe to the mother-in-law. Here such history. The brother of my husband p...

Nina
18.05.2004, 18:08
Hello! I write on prsbe to the mother-in-law. Here such history. The brother of my husband has resulted or brought home the girl, all of us are very glad to it or this. Only its or her word that the family is not necessary to her, children I do not want flatly, jarred on a little. Later time when there was a trust, she has started to speak... Mum and the daddy drink, the brother the narcomaniac, they have lost an apartment, and documents at it or her are not present. About documents, we at once have started to operate or work, almost have already restored. She cries, speaks about me so native did not care. But here is how to help or assist her to understand with its or her relatives. She pays it or him a demountable apartment, and money earned gives generally on drunkenness. (her only 18 most it was executed). At it or her simply throttling it is broken off or is lacerated, when this subject you touch. But in fact she cannot plough all life (and works at night!), What these vagabonds to contain? Mind or wit I understand, what is it it is not normal, to her objasnit-I can not! By the way, to its or her members semejki 42, 43, 22 years!!! Certainly painfully, but itself that to ruin for the sake of what? That it or him a superfluous wine-glass to pour? These people (I can not name their parents!) have left it or her without habitation, without documents when to her 16 years were. I can, living all life in love and the truth of that that I do not understand, but I wish to help or assist particularly to her, instead of all mankind as a whole!!! A question here in chyom-as it or her to extend from this ljubvi-dependences? Or it is not real? I not have described all, how much burning she from them naterpelas, already to hate it is time, and ona-I LIKE!!!?

Natalia
20.05.2004, 01:55
This happiness that there are people who are able so to like and so zhertvrvat for the sake of love. And your happiness, that about you there was such girl. Encourage it or her and it is material, to you for it be returned a hundredfold.