PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether and there are vopshche happy people, well so that this happiness did not depend from pe...

Alla
11.05.2004, 07:05
Whether and there are vopshche happy people, well so that this happiness did not depend on differences of mood, simply happiness throttle. Here to me often so it is nasty, and it is sometimes simple obaldenno, but whether it is normal, what at me such sharp differences and often how with these or it;this to master and feel itself happy? In fact when to me it is bad, I absolutely do not have stimulus to live. Now to me almost 22, but such moods from rough delight up to full apathy were always what to do or make, to me it is bad from it or this, in fact sometimes such feeling of despair covers....

SHantel
11.05.2004, 21:19
There are no people absolutely happy... In contrast with apathy and mrachnymmi the periods in a life we realize all acuteness and brightness of minutes happy and light. On mine constant happiness it is very melancholy...

Olja
12.05.2004, 15:18
JA-it is happy. I envy nobody, I do not bear it malice... But, that occurs or happens to you to me was familiar earlier. You have a purpose in a life? Think, try to develop itself in intellectual sense, in philosophy.

Huch
14.05.2004, 05:06
Happiness are emotions. Certainly, it is. The same as there is a fun, mountain, sensation of loneliness.
The some people speak - a pier, the happiness is not present. It because or they still did not test similar emotions, or they do not know definition of happiness. It is difficult to these people to live in the world as they have nothing to hope. Therefore I advise them urgently to reconsider the views, and itself in the meantime I shall go I shall test a few or a little;little bit happiness with the beloved.
P. S. Most easier to find happiness in love. Though - it is possible to find it or him and in other places...

Alexander of Item
15.05.2004, 17:46
Happy I even would tell or say immorally, even deeply believing people (which it is not enough) quite often suffer, for example, iz-for absence of harmony in human attitudes or relations. An another matter, that to these sufferings they concern much more easy, without those negative displays about which you write... Try to learn to concern to the experiences philosophically, remember, that sufferings clear soul. _____ and from the point of view of bio-energetics, at you a biofield weak:-).

Alexander of Item
16.05.2004, 04:35
I repeat the first phrase of the report: ALWAYS happy TO be, I even would tell or say, it is immoral (and further under the text).

Anna
17.05.2004, 01:16
I about myself can tell or say, that I am a happy person. Though and not without problems. But I oshushchaju myself happy even when to me am bad. It seems to me, that your differences of mood speak zashlakovannostju an organism. Spend purification or ablution (even an intestine, but it is better the general or common), will feel as though anew were born. I speak it on the basis of own experience. Success!

Huch
17.05.2004, 18:27
Anna, you about constipations?))
Or that to a clyster the hose was thicker?)

Herring
19.05.2004, 04:25
Certainly, there are people whose status of harmony the mood equal does not depend on differences nastroenija-because at them, and does not depend on external factors. These are simply believing ljudi-such status gives deep feeling of belief, and it is not important, what person of creed. From here and vyvod-in what direction it is necessary to go to find feeling of harmony and composure.)

Anna-
20.05.2004, 01:31
Hose more thickly, than what?:)))