PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Soroke. Actually and here magazines!!! It is interesting to easier me that a thought...

Emita
13.05.2004, 06:48
Soroke. Actually and here magazines!!!
It is interesting to easier me that each woman in this occasion itself thinks (ITS or her PERSONAL OPINION), start up even nachitavshis magazines!!!

Forty
13.05.2004, 22:15
Simply I have got used to that if the person asks a question for something this answer is necessary to him. And time you interests simply my opinion, here it: it Is unreal, and all here. The man or approaches or suits you with all disadvantages (which even at the strict education not only anywhere will not get to, but also will be aggravated), or not. If is not present, all efforts are useless!
I am sorry, if I something you a reserve)))

Olga - Soroke
15.05.2004, 01:50
I agree, that the man, especially adult and independent person to bring up already late, it probably vse-taki mamina care. But here to correct under itself it or him it is possible a little. Perish the thought, it is not necessary to fracture the person, it is simple hardly hardly positive influence from the woman. I think, that in each pair there are such insignificant pleasant changes in the partner, both in men, and in women. Because you certainly independent persons, but nevertheless you PAIR.

Katjushka
16.05.2004, 14:31
(All also silently laughing at a sleeve) Strange people... If ljubish-you accept the person with all disadvantages if you start the person to compare or search in itself izjany-for it, forgive or excuse, speaks already about absence of love.. Means or is necessary to miss, or to re-educate ITSELF, instead of the " second half ".. Many break it and suffer then.. From absence of mutual understanding, from changes and pressure. If something does not arrange you in liked (oh) - SEARCH for the REASON In ITSELF!

Kralja
17.05.2004, 21:25
It do not agree with the statement: " if you like, you accept such what is ". To be absolutely happy everything, that is in the person it is possible only not living with this person, not seeing it or him and not hearing. It is impossible to like so that all time to go woolgathering. Living together (it agree with Olga completely) people vary a little: are arranged and renounce any principles, habits. Spouses are not enemies each other, and friends who every day should go on kompromis (certainly if are love and warm attitudes or relations). Certainly, to re-educate it is impossible, but I think, here it is a question of updating behaviour, any habits with which it is difficult to get on, about skill to agree to liking people.

Katjushka
19.05.2004, 04:01
Certainly, a disadvantage to a disadvantage rozn))

child
20.05.2004, 01:01
Probably, Katjushke has got ideal the man! She more than once in konfe praised highly it or him. It is better to you to wear it or him on arms or hand all time, instead of to sit here.