PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether it is possible to sell a wedding dress? I the second year married, my mum have given about...

Roksie
09.05.2004, 01:35
Whether it is possible to sell a wedding dress? I the second year married, my mum have advertized in the local newspaper - is on sale b/at a wedding dress, cheaply. I do not know that to me to do or make? Like and money would not prevent, but while it hangs in a case - the life seems more full. P. S. In marriage or spoilage I am happy.

The anonym
11.05.2004, 12:40
I too am very happy and too I sell a dress, it borrows or occupies a floor of a room, and shlef from it or him of 2, 5 meters. Sewed to order in Italy, there are 1.5 pieces so nobody wishes to buy!

Olga
12.05.2004, 06:19
The dress, as well as die in the passport have no anything the general or common with love and happiness of family and the more so, are not a guarantee of love and infinity of happiness. Both that and another depends on something another, but not from destiny of a wedding dress.

The anonym
13.05.2004, 22:24
The dress - nonsense, in some years in a case will turn to a cloth. That really it is necessary to store or keep, so it is wedding suppositories, if you venchany. Many take a wedding dress for rent. At me it has absolutely ridiculously appeared. I did not prepare for too solemn ceremony, have reserved in studio of the House of a fashion elegant brjuchnyj a suit temno-green color. And in the morning how to be going to in a palace of weddings, the mother-in-law and mum have seen me in this suit, have lifted buchu: so to go it is impossible. As a result mum has given me the suit which was going to to put on (light, colors of an ivory), and itself has dressed mine - green (she very much hudenkaja, we wear one size). After wedding we have again exchanged.

Nika
17.05.2004, 04:22
The dress has sold in a week after wedding, we live it is remarkable, tomorrow dochenke 12! And here and shoes I store or keep a veil, these are liked my toy dochi.

child
19.05.2004, 22:59
In * Costs or stands one and a half piece to order? Tell or say, in what it is city occured or happened or derevenke? Have taken from you painfully a little.