PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! I live abroad one and a half year, me thirty le...

Ira
19.05.2004, 03:31
Hello, the doctor! I live abroad one and a half year, me thirty years, married. At me two children. One five years, to another half a year. My problem that I very sensitively sleep. I always hear more, than it is necessary. My children sleep in separate rooms. Our apartment is not bad isolated, but it does not help or assist me. For a night I wake up up to twenty times, and very much often I can not fall asleep again though my small child for a long time already sleeps all the night long, without prosypany. I simply hear each movement of children, I even hear as they breathe, and if the husband bessonaja night to me is simply provided starts to snore. Restful help or assist to fall asleep only, but at night I wake up with the same intensity. Even is even worse, because in the morning I feel still more broken. Were on rest (without children) some days where I did not sleep easy any night. Help or assist, what to me to do or make? To help or assist me I nobody here, absolutely alone. To leave the husband to sleep in sleeping, and most to leave in other room - does not help or assist, still more more listen from apart (my husband sleeps a strong, healthy dream, and I do not trust him if he something will not hear). On the other hand, I am afraid for the future and the future of my family, as though my bad dream not pereros in a nervosism. I and so in the whole days one with the kid. At me often bad mood, I often am angry with all white light absolutely without the reason. Help or assist, advise something! Can be eat any systems autotrenninga or still with something? Thanks.

Tolokonin A.O.
19.05.2004, 13:16
Dear Ira!
Frustration of a dream, most likely, at you have developed because of a neurosis. That has served as the reason of occurrence of a neurosis, it is possible to assume only. Possibly, it at you has appeared after sorts or labors. Here an important point of time of occurrence of a problem and as all developed. In what country live?
Write more in detail on wash E-mail.
tolokonin@mtu-net. ru

Talla
19.05.2004, 19:33
Ira, a mozet etot nevroz nachatsia ot odinochestva vdvoem? Ia toze zivy zagranitsej i znaiy chto eto takoe.