PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist me to cope, please, with a phobia before the dentist. It is necessary idt...

Tatyana (21.)
18.05.2004, 20:32
Help or Assist me to cope, please, with a phobia before the dentist. It is necessary to go, and from one idea from mind or wit I descend or go. I understand, it is what is it silly in any degree, but anything I can not make. Thanks!

The anonym
19.05.2004, 11:34
Tanja! The first, find the good doctor (can, someone from your friends has a familiar doctor). The second, do not hesitate to tell or say to the doctor that be afraid of a pain, and ask anesthetizing (eventually, it it or him, the doctor, job). And the third, can take as support the friend or the girl-friend, let they will wait for you behind a door, will be not so terribly!

Bobrov A.E.
19.05.2004, 17:32
Listen to efficient advice or councils below. And more, when will sit in an armchair, try to concentrate on something other (for example, in a picture on a wall). In general treatment of a teeth in good clinics now - is practically painlessly and except for pleasure nothing delivers. Treatment of phobias probably, but for this purpose is desirable the personal reference or manipulation to the expert.