PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To you Soboleva L. from a of Volgograd, on addresses about...

Lilja
19.05.2004, 00:05
Hello!
To you Soboleva L. from a of Volgograd, by a trade the economist, 1971. r addresses., I work in auditor firm, married, children are not present.
I am am disturbed with a giddiness shown in poshatyvanii (rocking) at walking, sensation of the shaken bridge under legs or foots. In a status of rest this sensation is saved, but in much smaller degree. It has begun almost 3 years ago and since then does not stop for one day, only is shown to a greater or lesser extent. Amplifies under influence nervous and exercise stresses, a long strain, stresses, nedosypanija. Accompanying signs:
Sleeplessness, constant sensation of delicacy, gravity in a head, frequent headaches, a tremor of fingers of arms or hand, pains and a numbness in extremities, a numbness of a upper lip, difficulty of respiration (need or requirement for a deep inspiration), an internal shiver, sometimes feeling of trouble, deterioration of vision (doctors have defined or determined a horizontal nystagmus). The diagnosis which to me is put by neuropathologists: asteno-a neurotic syndrome, VSD, a cervical osteochondrosis Psychotherapists consider or count all my complaints as signs of depression (though I am done not excruciated with burdensome mood, appetite normal).
During 3 years passed or took place different kinds of treatment: physiotherapeutic, psychotherapeutic, medicamental, each of which brings simplification, but insignificant and on a short time interval. It is compelled or forced to take hospital sheets each 2 3 months.
Medicamental: Belloidum, Nootropilum, Cavintonum, Aminalonum, Trentalum (dropwisely), eufilin (intravenously), instenon, vazobral, Tanakanum, betaserk; tranquilizers: Phenazepamum, Relanium, every possible nastoi and balms from grasses; antidepressants: amitriptyline, Melipraminum, lerivon.
Physiotherapeutic: massage, manipulation, muds, mineral baths.
Hypnotherapy.
Inspection: Dopplerografija (shortly) - the moderate depression of a blood flow, attributes venous
Dysfunctions
Tomography of a brain - organic changes it is not certain
Tomography of a cervical department of a backbone - a hernia of disk 5-6
With squeezing suborohoidalnogo spaces
Myography - disturbance nervno-muscular conduction
On distal pieces of nerves. Reaction to a neostigmine methylsulfate
parodoksalnaja (it is shown in difficulty of speech (difficulty in
Pronunciation of words) and intensifying of a giddiness). After a myography has arisen
Suspicion on presence nervno-myshchechnogo diseases (myasthenias and t. Item)
I do not own medical terminology, therefore I ask me to excuse, if have admitted or allowed discrepancies in descriptions.
Very much I ask you to help or assist to me to be defined or determined with the diagnosis and to pick up an effective method of treatment because present my status health does not allow me to live and work normally. Fortifying procedures, such as the gymnastics, navigation, a sponging down cold water do not give oshchutimyh results, therefore I am compelled or forced "to sit" on tablets. At me the intense brainwork demanding attention and operative thinking, me with her to consult there is all more difficultly.
It is necessary to mention that fact, that 5 years ago I had unsuccessful labors, the child was born dead. The reason of destruction doctors have defined or determined a hydramnion owing to a fetal infection which to establish or install it was not possible (I passed or took place inspection, but it has revealed nothing). It has strongly undermined my nervous system, there was a sleeplessness. Later 1, 5 years I have transferred or carried operation of "appendicitis", in a month after it or her have felt the above described giddiness.
Half a year back I had an abortion on term of 4 5 weeks. As I believe it have occured or happened owing to nervno-the mental overstrain or overvoltage caused or called by necessity to refuse preparations without which to manage I I can not any more. We with the husband very much want the child, but to bear or take out it or him, accepting constantly vascular preparations, tranquilizers and antidepressants it is not obviously possible to me. To break off a vicious circle it is not possible.
It would be desirable to understand, what illness or disease dominates over my present status (that is the reason, and that consequence or investigation): a nervosism, presence of a hernia in a cervical department of a backbone, depression, a myasthenia or something or something else. In fact only having established or installed the reason it is possible raschityvat on successful treatment. Whether the modern medicine allows to put the correct diagnosis in similar cases, to cure these illnesses or even as much as possible to eliminate or erase;remove signs of their display. Help or assist to pick up complex treatment or advise where to address for the help.
Yours faithfully, Soboleva L.A.
The address of a mail box: liliya_soboleva@mail. ru

Bobrov A.E.
19.05.2004, 10:58
By your description, I most likely would tend to the poststressful nature of your status. However it is similar, that some phenomena of an organic failure of the central nervous system have the certain value or meaning;importance also. Concerning therapy. I think, that nevertheless it is necessary to look for the doctors combining a psychotherapy and antidepressants. It is necessary to deal with such statuses quite often. Here long psychological contact to the patient is very important. I am ready to consult you, but only in Moscow. If at you other opportunity is not present, koe-that it is possible to try to make and through the Internet, but in similar cases it is not always easy or light. Mine individulnye consultations paid. If be solved, write on bobrov@03. ru address