PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdravsvujte, help or assist, please, advice or council! We are married 11 years, is daughters...

Olga
16.05.2004, 09:02
Zdravsvujte, help or assist, please, advice or council! We are married 11 years, there is a daughter. My husband within 2 years corresponded on aske with the young girl, and this summer they send or have passed to internal dialogue, I am casual about all have learned or have found out. Has talked to the husband, without scandals, he has told or said what is it simply friendly dialogue and any sex (it is believed hardly - in fact simply the friend cannot send report SMS - think of you, etc.) Promised to stop dialogue - has not stopped, continued to meet her during a dinner, to bring it or her home. I hardly have not descended or gone from mind or wit. Tried to explain to him the status - he responds, what is it all nonsense and problems any are not present, he likes me, does not change, etc. Recently has told or said what to communicate with her does not want, but she writes all to him and calls. I speak - means so have explained to her that she does not understand, on what he responds - call also itself tell or say to her. I already at such stage what I think, can to call the truth? What will you advise? (I probably chaotically have written all, excuse)

Kiseleva E.J.
17.05.2004, 00:35
Hello, Olga! A zraza I wish to pay attention to very important fact (from the psychological point of view) - do not interfere with attitudes or relations between your husband and its or his girlfriend. Plchemu it is not necessary to do or make it or this? The matter is that refusing to respond to its or her calls, etc. and shifting break on your shoulders, your husband that wishes to remove or take off a load of the responsibility for the behaviour. If, something will go not so he will throw off all fault on you. And you, naturally, do not need another's feeling of fault. Time He does not wish to communicate, let to her calls and breaks off or lacerates attitudes or relations.

Olga
18.05.2004, 16:31
The matter is that I am not assured, that He wishes to cease to communicate with her, it to me he so responds, that to him all the same, actually he very rigid person and if to him that that or who that is not pleasant that he can is sharp prerat attitudes or relations. It I it or him asked to stop all this, he has promised, it has then appeared that all of them peerly met, I once again asked, to meet like have ceased but to correspond continue, all this does not weigh it or him, he considers or counts what is it only my problem, and that from these innocent attitudes or relations I do or make as of the fly of the elephant... And how to stop all this and the main thing to not be excruciated - I do not know. Girlfriends advise to call to her and type to scratch eyes, but it seems to me so humiliating...

child
19.05.2004, 04:41
The need or requirement of your husband for such dialogue can mean that at you with it or him any cooling, or do not share something sokrovenym, have kept away the friend about the friend. Thus he has interrupted, probably because at them it starts dalko to come. Itself has passed or has taken place through it: with the husband it became too serious in the emotional attitude or relation, and began to correspond with one unfamiliar person - type of an outlet, some times tried to interrupt, but all renewed. Also has understood, that has absolutely kept away from the husband, together only it is formal. At us it is has reached or is cunning and occurrings with that person, and at it or him - a similar situation. And my friend also has at all fooled around after long dialogue in aske, having found there related or congenerous soul. Think, what for to him this dialogue, something with you does not suffice him, and can be, it is necessary to pay more to him attention, still not late something to correct, in fact at them can come very far.