PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girls, lovely, help or assist... Explain behaviour of my girl - she not...

Misha
14.05.2004, 06:39
Girls, lovely, help or assist... Explain behaviour of my girl - she cannot or does not wish to tell or say. To her 18, me 23. We meet almost 2 months. We quarrel not less often than 1 time a week. Basically she does or makes nonsenses. On serious subjects tries to talk on SMS. On Friday has told or said, that will go in vskr to the grandmother. Yesterday could not call from it or her, then the report: I at cinema. Type with the brother and where I do not know - were late. I have found this cinema - the name have told or said film. Has waited has left with the boy. It has then appeared, that the boy sees 3 j time for half a year, and to not like he to her, anything at them was not. Itself to the boy called - has offended the person. What for it has made - I "do not know". Help or assist, little girls. Muzhiks, and can you too that efficient tell or say? Prompt, I like its or her silly woman. To turn out at us? In advance thanks, is better on soap - pmv79@yandex. ru

The censor
15.05.2004, 08:02
Normal protses selection. As it is sad to you to speak, but only one of several kondidatov. Not zamorachivajsja. At girls in 18 years tolnaja amorousness, and in all that moves. Therefore while about great and unique love from its or her party or side to speak early. Wait couple of years (if hechesh). For now " Arms or Hand upwards " continuous)))

Reflecting
16.05.2004, 07:57
Has correctly made... Let will understand, that she your and is more whose... If it does not arrange it or her, let goes a wood, a hemorrhoids with her only will acquire...

Hope
17.05.2004, 13:39
Well on the bill of love in 18 years "censor" is mistaken. JA-proitivopolozhnyj an example of its or his statements. I like the man (the love is mutual), together already 2, 5. All age are obedient to love! And about devushki-probably at it or her it is frivolous to you if meets another. Talk to her about your attitudes or relations, find out its or her intentions.

Alexander
18.05.2004, 09:53
Advise, please... To My girl 23. We meet 2 years. Has changed with other guy. Itself has admitted. I very much like it or her, have told or said that I shall forgive or excuse. In the answer and - " you can always remind crying... ". She very much regrets, I see that are excruciated... Speaks, that one wants pobyt and cannot respond on what is the time. In addition iz-for this case has quarrelled with the parents and wishes to move. Help or assist kind advice or council...

Misha
19.05.2004, 00:52
Thanks children or guys, I and itself understand all, and friends as think. Problems with her the sea, and it only the beginning - itself I understand. Small she still. That wants itself does not know. Checks me on feelings, is jealous of the best girl-friend, does or makes on a harm any nonsenses. Wants that I to her was in earnest, and at the same time... Itself I do not know, that will be, whether I shall look or see I like it or her or not - time will show. But while presses, something in a breast. Once again thanks