PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Several years ago, in the Hermitage, the exhibition of jobs hudozhnikov-avan took place...

YOU WILL BURST
02.05.2004, 15:55
Several years ago, in the Hermitage, the exhibition of jobs hudozhnikov-avant-gardists (can and confuse as in painting it is not strong took place.. Well will correct if. .chto.. A comment) And so. There one has been shown, in my opinion, remarkable job of one artist, on mine of the Portuguese.. Well not a short.. On a white canvas, the gold paint, had been traced a perfect female silhouette.. It if to look at a picture under a "direct" angle (90.), From the unique points of a hall..... But it is necessary to make a step aside and to look or see at a picture under other angle of vision to a look the terrible, black, bent female figure opens dreadfully.. Still then, subconsciously, I have shuddered, seeing this transformation.. And in some years, already each section of the organism, having realized, that such the woman and with " than eat it or her ", I have understood.. Has really felt, the deep sense of this product Is a pity, that this job was not seen by many.. And you?.. P. S. Expecting a question, I shall tell or say at once, that more or less I understand sports, music and philosophical currents of Renaissance.

The anonym
02.05.2004, 19:51
Then you should know, that a line of labiums Mony
Lizy, being it is reflected mirror and turned on 90
Degrees forms a silhouette muzhchskogo a torso. Also what? Yes
Vinci has written this picture exclusively, that
To warn modern muzhiks about danger to be
sedenymi women?:)

The anonym
04.05.2004, 11:28
You will burst, do not disdain anonymity, respond on
Question: it has not bothered you? Also will not bother in blizhaejshem
The future? And that, I am afraid, it will be boring without you here:)

nesmejana
05.05.2004, 14:41
You WILL burst, pretty, now only you recollected... Has read through in gazetenke one phrase: " The one who voshoshchaetsja women, knows them insufficiently. The one who is afraid of women, does not know them at all... " (Guillaume Pigo-Lebren) Well is direct as you the Frenchman in 18 century thought)) And when we shall wait, what you again will grow fond of women?) I pochemu-that in you believe!)

Alain
06.05.2004, 09:12
All know, that artists, especially men, and especially Portugueses are more inclined to represent a female body. Well also what? Except for that there is a technics or technical equipment zhivopisi-leaving or coming nearer to a picture, each time see something other.
And that glavnoe-and the main thing that at you Will burst simply klinika-to search in women for all most bad, especially each section of an organism, it is impossible so strongly to strain. Or other variant he so likes women that is constant about them the truth speaks likes - to the).

YOU WILL BURST
07.05.2004, 17:05
nesmejan, as the nobility, as the nobility... All can be. But that,
What is it there will be not you precisely. You married, and so on
)))))))))

The anonym
08.05.2004, 18:54
Is not present it is not necessary to him poljubljat women! Who will entertain local public, including you nesmejan.
We can wait, that you Will burst a floor will replace, or will sing laudatory odes to transvestites, IN FACT IT SO is actual Presently.

nesmejana
09.05.2004, 10:09
So I also do not apply)) And about... And so on - so all varies... .mne it will be simply pleasant, if at you all will be good)

You WILL burst - nesmejane
09.05.2004, 13:24
Also you will not be jealous?

nesmejana
10.05.2004, 10:44
LzheLOPNESHU - you I shall precisely not be jealous, and here the present - we shall look or see)) Here in fact, all - everyone know about my marital status... I so do not play ((....))))

Aliska
11.05.2004, 20:54
You WILL burst, tell, pzhalsta about sports of Renaissance)))))) Come to us to Moscow, I you I shall lead in the Conservatory, but we shall not come there, and we shall go further... I there shall show such sculptural composition to you...

nesmejane
12.05.2004, 17:01
And why LZHE???)))

The anonym
13.05.2004, 07:41
nesmejana, and what the marital status?
So even it is more interesting, passion wakes up.

nesmejana
13.05.2004, 13:57
That is why that..))) the Secret of firm, anonimchik you mine!)))

The anonym
15.05.2004, 01:14
The woman often using a diminutive degree. It to you........... Well however differently happens.

The anonym
16.05.2004, 17:40
I give the information or inquiry: in this conversation it is involved a minimum two
The anonym. I and that about the women using
Diminutively spoke. I still lzhelopnesh. And more koe-
Who)))))

Alain
17.05.2004, 00:40
And the information or inquiry as with a nominal press or seal and signed by?
And can still add the prescription with purposes or appointments?
Anonymity is many-sided however.

Matilda
18.05.2004, 02:10
Likely Lopnesha in the childhood of the woman offended and on this ground he became the gay. From here and propagation of a misogyny.

Herring
19.05.2004, 00:04
And I saw a picture which represents the bashful girl who is embraced behind by the beautiful young brunette with an enamoured look. Behind its or his back there is a mirror, and in a mirror its or his long, black, pointed and hairy ear is reflected. The hint is clear? What from this? In general, you Will burst, if you read kogda-nibud the occult literature here look that to me was remembered: man's nachalo-is under protection Solntsa-it is kind force, odnako-aggressive and at absence balansa-the female beginning, that is which patroness is Luna-man's, solar nachalo-samorazrushitelno. Now at change of an epoch of Fishes with epoch vodoleja, the balance between female and man's the beginnings, and with insignificant overweight vse-taki female starts to be leveled. Here, for example, Islam-the female beginning there is at all hammered. Therefore these people postojannno in a status of war, they are born in war and in her die. I at once ogovorjus-female and man's have begun it is not necessary to consider or examine;survey as a sexual accessory or belonging only. It is in vsem-well if so it is pleasant to you more it all known In and JAn (though such designation is pleasant to me less). These or it has started to eat in any cheloveke-too irrespective of a floor. By the way, the woman initially has the greater or big responsibility, rather than muzhchina-from here not sluchajny such names as - a planet, a life Installed, love, Zemlja-all this of a feminine gender. And such words and concepts, kak-mors, illness or disease, kara-too a feminine gender. As punishment for default of the maximum or supreme reserving of the female beginning. So chto-calm down already, proving, that luchshe-is left or the right, a palate or the ground, spring or autumn..... .h. .nej you toil.