PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. 3 weeks ago at me the father was lost. Was lost terribly, but t...

Alain
18.05.2004, 05:00
Hello, the doctor. 3 weeks ago at me the father was lost. Was lost terribly, but a body it or him have not found. My mum very much experiences. She has strongly grown thin and has grown old. It or she always had a weak nervous system. She is hypochondriac and disturbing. Sometimes she considers or counts, that to her specially wish to harm. Now she still believes, that the father will return and waits for it or him. Cries much. Each time, going to bed, waits, that he will come to her in a dream and wants, that he would dream her every night. My father was the healthy and successful person. Without it or him mum has appeared absolutely not not adapted by a life. So it turns out, that she remains one in the big city. We live in the different countries. She does not wish to move to children. I am afraid, that having remained one she will not consult and will go mad. And more, I do not know, rules

Bobrov A.E.
18.05.2004, 22:36
At your mum the fixing or lingering depression has most likely developed. Such frustration prevent to live and quite often affect also a physical status. It is very desirable to direct it or her to the competent psychotherapist. But I am afraid, that 1 2 consultations in such situation it will be difficult objtis. Try to convince it or her of necessity of treatment (for the sake of you, for the sake of grandsons). If there will be a question on treatment in Moscow, communicate with me or my employees on ph. 397 01 62.