PDA

Просмотр полной версии : People, at all I do not imagine and approximately area of the future dejatel...

Daphne
11.05.2004, 21:12
People, at all I do not imagine and approximately area of the future activity. Very much I do not wish to make the wrong choice trades and to lose then a heap of time for reception of one more education. Whether prompt there are where on the Internet tests on prof. Orientations. Certainly it would be easier to descend or go to the psychologist, but I live at the end of the world (at all in Russia), and in this country the trade of the psychologist is not widespread in general. Therefore the only thing that remains it online psychologists, or vysheupomjanutye tests. But in occasion of the possible or probable help of the first I doubt, as vse-taki for consultations of money take, and psychologists too people and will not work free of charge. Accordingly to pay their services on distance does not represent an opportunity. More shortly a pipe. Similar vse-taki it is necessary most to think.

Laziness
13.05.2004, 10:59
Look or See http: // psyberia. ru/work/soft, a keyword;) - " PsyTest 2.18 ". Success:)

Laziness
14.05.2004, 13:24
sorrki, at copying urla (addresses of page) clean or remove superfluous blanks;) Success:)

Uncle Kohl
16.05.2004, 02:54
Free-of-charge advice or council: the Belief in isolated "I" is necessary to you

Uncle Kohl
16.05.2004, 17:05
Thus, people come to conclusion, that their feelings of despair, anger and pavor to make the wrong choice trades are only reflection of their own internal problems. If all our promptings egoistichny, our grief about a status of all world in this problem (that is - insatiability of reception of educations) acts as anomaly as the signal about any personal neurosis, result of a children's trauma or the residual stress caused or called by attitudes or relations with parents and sproetsirovannogo on all society. Thus, we are not inclined to trust our feelings caused or called by a generality with other alive essences, and we reject these feelings, as pathological.

Daphne
17.05.2004, 00:26
Thanks big for a link.
And traumas at me in the childhood was not. And in general at me absolutely normal family and good relations with parents, stresses certainly were (basically iz-for losses of contact to friends which were close to me), but nevertheless it cannot affect or influence my desires or preferences concerning a trade. And business I think in uncertainty in tomorrow. Our country is astable, therefore the choice of a trade does not come to an end on comprehension of the interest to this or that area. It is necessary vse-taki to think, that kogda-that at you will be family, it will be not known whom to work the husband, therefore completely for it or him to hope it is impossible (and I hate to sit without business or affairs), therefore at a choice of a trade it is necessary to consider a monetary factor + necessity of this or that trade. What to sense to finish institute and then to sit without job? And so at once half of preferences is cut. Further, I certainly would like to work in a foreign firm (I think the reasons to explain it is not necessary).. But besides in the Europe experts of a technical structure (programmers or it is simple people whose activity is closely connected with a computer) now are required, and here with a computer I the the future to connect or bind I do not want. In general there are many factors which should be considered and they frame obexes. As to my preferences: computer the schedule, veb-design, design as a whole, journalism, psychology (but it is necessary psychologists most difficultly as their prosperity depends on clients, and regular visiting of the psychologist in Russia is not accepted)

Well here
17.05.2004, 17:08
And what you are able to do or make?

liska
18.05.2004, 22:33
And you do not think, it will bear or take out current. Violent decisions always wrong. And tests in general erendu full.