PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the dear doctor! If the person reacts to insults what...

New
14.05.2004, 19:29
Hello, the dear doctor! If the person reacts to insults any kind of internal excitement (indignation, a boring) psychologists advise to ask to itself questions: why it excites me? From what it? And, if the person will fairly respond itself to them, will find the reason, will get rid of it or her internally to react to roughness and insults will cease is and will be a way out. And so, tell or say to me, misters psychologists if the person will find in itself the reason in the form of presence of vanity (that else can be, except for it or this?), whether that stoit-to get rid of such reason? Unless the vanity is not necessary for us in a life? If it is necessary, then reaction to insults is natural to the person (in reasonable limits). So for strangenesses psychologists advise?

Nika
15.05.2004, 12:19
Probably it is necessary to study to not give or allow an occasion for insults, and on absolutely... Idiots it is possible and to not react, their opinion in fact cannot offend seriously? The vanity is at everything if it in norm or rate I think, is the good feature helping or assisting many or a lot of;much to achieve in a life.

Natalia
18.05.2004, 22:19
Vanity easily mastered feature. And here try to like not itself, and others. Who and for what begins to offend the good and kind person? No, certainly, all happens, me here GIBDDshnik today has peeled or fleeced for no reason at all, I have cried, have then solved, let uses, can, at it or him hungry children.