PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me 25 years recently were executed. I get divorced or am carried, have left from the husband in December. It is more...

Sir.
16.05.2004, 18:50
To me 25 years recently were executed. I get divorced or am carried, have left from the husband in December. Could not with any more mzhit. So it has turned out, that on January, 1st, has called was or former sogruppniku on institute, we were friends of it or him, then I have married, and were sometimes called back. Have met, began to meet on a regular basis. Then close relations, about return to the husband there was no also a speech, especially psychologically I was to the available man to another. After leaving or care from the husband I have returned to parents. They were glad, then conversations have begun, that I was guilty in the marriage or spoilage, that I have left naked nothing having taken away, that my husband uspkli to get an apartment, I all of money profurykala and other. Admonitions that in marriage or spoilage I lived on the money what not such the greater or big salary, as to put on it was necessary in what did not result or bring. Me have given up as a bad job - neudachnitsa. And, at me the higher education, 2 tongues, now good job, never the help was from parents by way of the device and a life, quite independent selovek. Well has not carried in first marriage!
And here. In three months from the beginning of our attitudes or relations with the second m. ch. They have started to itch, instead of whether you are going to to gather, instead of whether it is time to you to save for an apartment?
That is they govrjat " We do not drive you, but it is time and to think of myself ". I not against but why so such impression is fast, that I it or him not the native person.
Now they cite as an example pairs or steams their friends who is pregnant who with the husband lives. The daddy speaks, that unmarried all of a silly woman, that the woman should be zamuzhei and have children, on what I respond, that the back today is, and tomorrow is not present, and that the most important is a trade and skill about itself to take care. Mum supervises my expenditure, I speak what for buy to myself agents for leaving or care, clothes, what for we with mine Lju go to have a rest for city and other? That it is time to become staid and start to save, etc., though itself all life behind a back of the father a vein if not he I shall not be surprised if we lived in penury as to work has not got used and to earn sootvestvenno much.
According to my parents - I a moth which flits that it is time to me to postpone and save that is time to marry though I am not dissolved yet and to press on the young man I do not want. He the truth wishes to marry and probably it will occur or happen in the winter. But I protso do not understand the parents instead of podderdzhat me they trpeljut to me nerves every day, speaking that I inutile though and prinoshchu money in the house, I prepare, buy it or him gifts, etc. What is it complexes of the spoilt parents? Or I am exact neudachnitsa?
That have listened to thanks, but there are no doubts, that it is time to me to move down from them, other output or exit I do not see, differently absolutely will peck

The anonym
17.05.2004, 12:42
Without comments. Operate or work on last phrase.

Aglaja
18.05.2004, 19:10
At your parents the concept about happiness and how it is necessary to live, they try to push you in the out-of-date frameworks also. They consider or count, that at the girl should be two statuses - the girl on vydane and devushchka zamuzhnjaja, with children. All rest is perceived as a deviation or rejection from norm or rate. To understand the parents do not try, here when to you will be as much years, how much it or him now, can then will understand, and that not the fact. It is better to you to live on distance and to like parents on distance.