PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Greetings to all! Today has learned or has found out that is pregnant from the the man. And one month ago...

Katya!
05.05.2004, 15:53
Greetings to all! Today has learned or has found out that is pregnant from the the man. And one month ago we terribly swore he me beat (he in general it quite often does or makes). And now the child also that to me to do or make.? He speaks - I like you very much I want the child. Give birth or travail. He is more senior than me on 12 (me 22) I am afraid to give birth or travail to him of the child am a uncertainty in? Or simply pavor! Still there is time and posovetovatsja there is nobody

Ego
08.05.2004, 10:51
Katya, and you that want the child?

tusja
11.05.2004, 08:47
Well vo-the first, you should solve, whether this child is necessary to you. And whether this is necessary to you the man. If he now beats you, think, something will change? I would advise you to leave it or him. As as you imagine semeju: the daddy beats mum, and the child looks at it? Or it or him too beat at the same time? You want such to the child? And here it is already necessary to solve further, whether you want and whether can vospitvat its or his one. By the way, at a forum often there are letters where it is told how the man beats the woman. Me amazes: and how women of all this suffer or bear? Well to you only 22 years, at vvas all ahead. Yes to run from such it is necessary! Really you so are afraid to remain without the muzhik, what all suffer or bear? Yes at you still such ljubovej it will be full! The formula " beats means likes " for a long time has become outdated. It is necessary to respect with itself!!! And that is simple as in pratriarhalnoj Russia...

Be called, those. Who considers or counts problemtsu beatings and roughnesses to ladies serious!

tusja
14.05.2004, 17:45
Well vo-the first, you should solve, whether this child is necessary to you. And whether this is necessary to you the man. If he now beats you, think, something will change? I would advise you to leave it or him. As as you imagine semeju: the daddy beats mum, and the child looks at it? Or it or him too beat at the same time? You want such to the child? And here it is already necessary to solve further, whether you want and whether can vospitvat its or his one. By the way, at a forum often there are letters where it is told how the man beats the woman. Me amazes: and how women of all this suffer or bear? Well to you only 22 years, at vvas all ahead. Yes to run from such it is necessary! Really you so are afraid to remain without the muzhik, what all suffer or bear? Yes at you still such ljubovej it will be full! The formula " beats means likes " for a long time has become outdated. It is necessary to respect with itself!!! And that is simple as in pratriarhalnoj Russia...

Be called, those. Who considers or counts problemtsu beatings and roughnesses to ladies serious!

Hazhilina I.I.
15.05.2004, 22:52
Dear Katya! If beats now when as speaks "Likes", that will be further.... If you want this child, give birth or travail. But most likely to count it is necessary on itself.
Hardly you should hope, that yours the man becomes other person. I know many women who believed that will rescue or save or will correct "fighter", "toper", "narcomaniac"...
They then longly had to go to psychologists to cope with the put or rendered psychological traumas... Here also think, it is necessary to you?

VitEk
16.05.2004, 15:22
Anybody is simple so nobody beats. And what for you with it or him swore? There is nothing To do or make more? And if it is dissatisfied, what beats, what for laid down under it or him? Also what means " to him to give birth or travail "? You think, he is necessary to him more, than you? You Are mistaken, dear or expensive. More shortly, the child to kill abortion it is not necessary, it for mentality can be worse, than the rest, and a heavy sin. And here is how " to live further ", it is other question. Grow wise, it is time already will learn to behave so that you did not beat. Or it to like you?

TO
18.05.2004, 10:05
Know only she will want it or him to teach a good lesson and send!! As at once there will be dobrenkaja that its or his signs and she one and with the child... The truth it not crash of a life, but nevertheless We are not friends, we everyone think, that we it is better and with me that he will be silk!!! And is not present!!! Not all so is smooth!