PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me 22 years. The last some years I suffer a various sort...

Svetlana
15.05.2004, 19:07
Hello! To me 22 years. The last some years I suffer a various sort pavors. It can was consequence or investigation of that 6 years ago at me on eyes my liked person (my guy) has died. neznaju, and can and is not present, as I for a long time do not suffer any more about itself, I like and I live with other person. Pavors such: it is terrible to go in small the overflown bus, especially when he is developed or unwrapped and kak-would bend, I am afraid that he will turn over and reflexly I bend in another I shall shift. I know both laughter and a sin. Children I want, I like, but at me panic pavor before a pain and I am afraid to die during sorts or labors, t. To. A narrow basin. I can not look films of horrors as then I represent that in a room someone is, is removed or is taken off;dream nightmares (though the little fool all the same I look). When I go late one along the street constantly ogljadyvajust that the nobility who for me does not go (though rapes and attempts thanks God were not, but it is so much naslyshana that the instinct of self-preservation awfully strongly is developed). If gde-that series fight I try otashchit the company far away thinking as on us from a harm too can attack and beat. As at my great-grandmother and the grandmother sah. Diabetum very much I am afraid to be ill too with it or him, analyses did not hand over, I do not know is or not. Though dryness in a mouth is not present thanks God. My guy works in militia. It is a dangerous trade and I am afraid for its or his health and for a life, therefore I decline it or him to leave from this job. And series of other pavors. What is it? Really I the loony? Or it is a paranoia? Obsessions? Ideas constantly climb to me in a head. How of them to get rid? I am sick?

Tolokonin A.O.
18.05.2004, 00:56
These are obsessional phobias. Arise after transferred or carried psihotravm. Are treated psihoterapevticheski.