PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, I very much would wish to know, why from all misfortunes Russian...

Rose
14.05.2004, 00:22
The dear doctor, I very much would wish to know, why from all misfortunes Russian search for salvages in bad habits. I sostotju a member of club of mothers who have lost the children - and anybody from zapapdnyh do not start to smoke women as I on 2 packs and to search in alcohol of oblivion or tears. Muzh-the foreigner has allowed to not work to me while I shall not come in myself but if I so myself shall conduct that I never I shall come in myself. I wish to understand why I see simplification in that that harmfully for me and chtot will not help or assist me neither to return my daughter nor to give birth to another. To me of 30 years, I grew in prekrasnnoj to family and my mum never smoked and did not drink especially. I for myself became bad - what is it? Doctors cannot define or determine the reason of a pathology, iz-for which my daughter has died, I blame nobody, it is destiny... But I am afraid to make even worse. Please, help or assist me to understand, it can any Russian character trait on self-destruction?

Bobrov A.E.
15.05.2004, 06:03
Self-destruction - one of characteristic displays of depression. And it not an exclusive trouble of Russian. Esteem, for example, Hemingueja. I think, that at you fixing or lingering depression has developed. Smoking and alcohol temporarily reduce gravity of this status. Think of consulting at the expert. It is usually possible to help or assist with similar cases not bad.

Irina
16.05.2004, 16:42
The rose, not "russkost" you pushes it to self-destruction, and vnutrenjaja culture. Since the childhood to the small American it is spoken, that it is not necessary to concentrate on negatives. What to show strangers the experiences - it is indecent... That it is necessary to direct to mountain to something constructive... Plus, the majority of Americans - believers, and learns or teaches Church, that the God takes away to itself the most worthy... In your great to mountain now to you it is unusually serious that at others around of you - other model of behaviour. I too belonged to group lost native, and in my group people alone with me sobed and smoked, and here in public - it is impossible, not accepted....
The darling, try to find kind Russian around of you that you could, having embraced to have a good cry that someone listened or auscultated to you hours, days, with comprehension and love. I live in Florida, and you?

Rose
17.05.2004, 21:06
Thanks, the doctor and Irina for your attention. I shall try to go to the doctor - though I do not know as it is possible to speak about it or this......