PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me 2 months ago the father has died of an insult. Me and my mum do not leave at...

Irina
05.05.2004, 22:09
At me 2 months ago the father has died of an insult. Me and my mum remorses do not leave that we in time have not distinguished or recognized signs of terrible illness or disease (now, reading spets. The literature, they seem to me obvious). Somebody who have transferred or carried something similar Perhaps, will respond?

Bobrov A.E.
07.05.2004, 02:59
The bent to an insult is formed during dlitelnogo time. Very much much depends on the person (stresses, a diet, activity). "To warn" its or his occurrence in our real conditions, it is practically impossible. So guilty to you itself to feel no trouble. And most likely at you simply psychological depressive reaction caused by serious loss. This status necessarily will pass or take place. And the more quickly, than you will blame less yourselves.

Lida
08.05.2004, 18:50
Dear Irina, with mum of fault here is not present yours, you not physicians. Do not reproach itself, care of those who is alive is better. To in total you kind

Igor
09.05.2004, 13:13
The doctor of the rights. I had something similar - the grandmother
Laid in hospital with serious disease, and we to
Her every day went. And in one night have not remained.
In the morning she has died. Kakoe-any time we too is strong
Were executed, but in due course it has ceased.

Alexander of Item
10.05.2004, 19:39
And there are reasons of an insult such, that from them to not be rescueed or saved, - as at one actress...

Tory
11.05.2004, 15:50
Irina, it is not necessary to blame itself that does not depend on you. I had anologichnaja a situation. The father has died. Listen to the doctor. Also accept my sincere condolences.

Tory
12.05.2004, 20:06
Irina, it is not necessary to blame itself that does not depend on you. I had anologichnaja a situation. The father has died. Listen to the doctor. Also accept my sincere condolences.

Ira
14.05.2004, 04:12
At me the father seven years ago has died of a cancer. He during all life was very healthy person, I do not remember, that he hurted or was ill;was sick. For one and a half year he "has literally burned down". Feelings at me were similar to yours, plus also a complex of that I in the with it or him attitudes or relations something did or made not that and not so though, we had excellent or different attitudes or relations, but, after its or his mors any rubbish climbed in a head, that like kak-that talked on the raised or increased tones and t. p, that was some times in a life, to forget and to not recollect, and the father, I am assured, and would not recollect... But it climbed in a head and a huge complex of fault before it or him. And more, when I half a year a vein in its or his room (in mine there was a repair), do not know, than it to explain, but to me constantly climbed in a head of the IDEA On MORS (not osamoubijstve, and about senselessness of a human life - the life so is short, that in her there is no sense, all the same all of us we shall die. It still as to spite, podpityvalos Isaaka Bashevisa Singer's stories (who in depression to read categorically I do not recommend), there just were acknowledgement or confirmation to my ideas. My husband (he has admitted then) tested something similar, but at night, and is less serious, than I, though with my father personally was not familiar (has in marriage left after its or his mors. I fine understand you both from the bottom of the heart I sympathize, and with confidence I can tell or say And IT WILL pass or take place (Solomon), time is necessary. Yes, and more. This your status very much would not be pleasant to your father, he liked you, and it is the extremely unpleasant to him, that you so suffer. I condole with you and success.

Vupi
14.05.2004, 18:38
Very much I sympathize with you, my mum in night of mors was near to the father and then constantly recollected, that she has not made, why has not insisted on acceptance of medicines and so forth to Us, remained to live, madly hardly to get used to loss, and the feeling of fault can strongly aggravate and without that a grave condition of your mum. Simply accept its or his mors though it and is very serious, but in my opinion, to see the dying away or going out mum who is constantly coming back to ideas, " and that, if I much more hardly... ". You have more than forces, you also should convince it or her. What is the faults is not present. She has remained without the person with whom has passed or has taken place on a life, it is serious, I to you would advise to submit to her antidepressants (homeopathy).

Herring
16.05.2004, 05:47
Irina, not kaznites-means, so has been conceived in heavens. .podumajte, your father would be glad to what you with mum are excruciated? In fact is not present (For the sake of it or him, not nado-can, you will calm down, its or his soul will calm down also.

Herring-a?N?a?nOO of Item
17.05.2004, 08:34
Vo-the first, not about it or this have asked. Vo-vtoryh-well that is why you consider or count yourselves in right to judge about the reasons of an insult of one actress? Alexander, not to you on balances to throw sins, stop to be inflated or fanned!)

Alexander P for With.
17.05.2004, 14:32
, provoke;)? And here sins to that to not know how not to us... I, really, am proud. But - words bole:-)...