PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear visitors! Advice or council is necessary. I earlier never got in similar with...

DL
12.05.2004, 16:36
Dear visitors! Advice or council is necessary. I earlier never got in a similar situation, and however here I before you:)
I have met the girl, have started with her to meet. Looked after her, was gallant and nenavjazchiv, to us together was interestingly and cheerfully, we spent a heap of time together. I cautiously some times tried to cause or call it or her on frank conversation, wished to learn or find out, how she vse-taki to me concerns, that feels, as itself fell in love all more strongly and more strongly. As a result I have admitted to her. In our attitudes or relations nothing has changed, but I was ready to wait as much as necessary (understand - love:)). But one of these days has casually come across its or her correspondence with my friend in which she even right at the beginning of our acquaintance writes, that I very much like her as the person, but no more unfortunately.
Explain to me please, whence such cruelty, or she vse-taki cannot understand herself and something waits? How you consider or count, whether can in due course when she learns or finds out me well, to change its or her attitude or relation to me how to the man, or it is better while I finally have not lost a head to cease to communicate with her?

Chyra
13.05.2004, 07:55
Dear DL! Love it is impossible to deserve! She is born itself. And if it or her is not present all over again, and even after your recognition, here already it is necessary to do or make legs or foots. I had a similar history. I have met the young man, he has suggested me to meet, I have agreed FROM there is nothing TO DO or MAKE, therefore as he SIMPLY LIKED me. Through any time he has admitted to me love, and has asked: " And you like me? " I have responded: " Excuse, certainly, but I do not have to you strong feelings, therefore give rasstanemsja to not lead up all it up to seryoznogo. " He has understood and has left. Here I consider or count, that in this situation I have acted or arrived correctly, t. e. At once has told or said, that the love of this or thus most is not present. And that waited by your girl, I do not know.. Can, she simply plays you? I repeat: love it is impossible to deserve! Do not lead up to loss of a head - leave is better. Happily!:)

Katrin
13.05.2004, 12:26
Interestingly, and easier or simply to communicate after He () has admitted love, and She (or He accordingly) has fairly told or said, what the love is not present, and there is only a sympathy is normally? If, suppose, the party or side which has admitted love can overcome in itself passion, calm down and accept a situation how to eat, pass on a level of simply dialogue. Kto-somebody after such recognition could communicate simply, how friends? Let and not at once, and through any time? If could, as it has been apprehended by other party or side: how display of force or how humiliation?

The anonym
14.05.2004, 18:49
Correspondence was in the beginning of your acquaintance? But since then something could change... If anything after your recognition " nothing has changed " it is possible or probable, she has not understood yet the feelings, itself does not know, whether seryozno it at it or her or simply habit, "cheerfully and interestingly" - still nothing means. She does not test passion, its or her attitudes or relations which have developed at present arrange, any seryoznye steps hardly will want to undertake in the near future. Probably, practical girl - is not capable to test in general passion to somebody, anyway to you, and looks at all spokojno-otsenivajushche. If uncertainty has already exhausted you, it is better to depart from the girlfriend for a while. That will check up the feelings: love or a passing or a taking place impulse. And she can feel your "loss" and too to something comes.

tanja
16.05.2004, 03:28
Cause or Call it or her on frank conversation
It is necessary to find out attitudes or relations
That she really did not make a fool to you of a head
Girls are very artful! (Some people)

Anna
17.05.2004, 14:29
DL. And I with pleasure shall tell other history. I have been dissolved, when have met the second husband. From first marriage I have a daughter. When he began to look after me, was simply perceived by me, as the person, to which it is possible to address on a subject to beat, repair up to that to take a walk with the child. There was no that spark about which everyone speak. So podolzhalos year. We met, we had close, almost related or congenerous attitudes or relations. Without it or him I any more did not represent the life, he was its or her part. But about my love to it or him;them there was no speech. He has admitted to me the feelings. I have fairly told or said, that I do not like it or him. He knew it, but not looking on what wished to be with me. To what I speak all this. The acts and the attitude or relation to me and my child he it is possible to tell or say vljubil me in itself. YES! Vljubil! And at all I about it or this do not regret! We happily live 3 years. I have a husband, and at the child - the father! So, children or guys, the love happens not only at first sight, and and with 1000 nogo. Especially after unsuccessful marriage or spoilage when it is more neverish to people also you think, that all around "such". Also you start to believe acts, instead of words. This my, subjective opinion.