PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Prompt, that to me to do or make, please! In 1999 has gone through...

Olga
15.05.2004, 10:06
Hello! Prompt, that to me to do or make, please! In 1999 has gone through strong stress, has begun dipressija, addressed to the psychiatrist for the help. Like all would go on the amendment, but in 2002 when finished university, has got in an insane hospital I do not know with what diagnosis, but there were hallucinations, anger on parents, in the house all was crushed. In a month me have written out already absolutely other person. At me emptiness has again begun dipressija, in a head, the unwillingness to live overcame me. But despite of everything, I have finished high school, have got a job, the status has improved. All the same after hospital I became another: it has ceased to be pleased lives, silent, friends does not remain, has ceased chuvstovat, there are no emotions. I cannot arrange private life because it seems to me, that not interesting. One emptiness. That to me to do or make, I do not know. Year I accept antidipressant "Fevarin", but improvements are not present. Help or assist me.

Pronin D.A.
16.05.2004, 15:45
You not after hospital of steel another, in summary transferred or carried psychosis (though psychotropic therapy also postpones a print for the person). And if annual reception of an antidepressant does not give effect for a long time it would be time to replace it or him. It is not necessary to despair of any case - even mental disease not is the extremity or end of earth existence. Illness or disease throttle can be long (lifelong), but even with this test the person can adequately live and work.

Olga
17.05.2004, 12:28
Dear, Denis Anatolevich!
Thanks for the answer! Prompt, please, it is possible to replace with what preparation "Fevarin", but, by the way, I already have almost refused it or him or it is not necessary? What result should be after application antidipressanta? Whether I shall return by a usual life? Whether there will be I as before cheerful or shall remain same diffident, silent, without feelings and emlotsy? My doctor in a maternity leave, and I do not trust another, year has passed or has taken place, and nothing has changed. Help or assist, please!