PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girls! Who had such situation, that it seemed to you, that you like d...

Lora
15.05.2004, 14:55
Girls! Who had such situation, what it seemed to you, what you like two men simultaneously? I at all do not mean sex! To not sleep with two! About questions of change here and so speak much. It is interesting to me, whether it seemed to that nibud from you, what you like a two simultaneously, what both of them are equally dear or expensive to you, everyone on the ? - to mine, with me just it also occurs or happens. How you send or have left from position? In fact so to live it is impossible... To choose someone from two? Iskat/to wait for the third? Share, please.

Evelina
15.05.2004, 21:12
At me such was. Vlipla and has not noticed as. It is awful, I shall wish nobody. Has chosen one, by a principle - to that I am more necessary. In 6 years he was lost, there was a daughter otnego. And the second me has waited (!), now with it or him I live, very well (tfu-fie). But here to the child from it or him to give birth or travail I am afraid, suddenly " not the " unloved becomes. He does not insist. Here and all history.

Lora
16.05.2004, 05:02
Evelina! Thanks for the answer! A problem that I am complex or difficult to choose to that more necessary, it is similar that is necessary to both... Easier or simply to not be broken off or not become torn! Here if the second you has waited, so means, you and were necessary to him! Can even not less... Likely, it was very complex or difficult to you to make a choice...

Gil
17.05.2004, 08:37
And can arrange with it or him any check? Only not very severe...

Lora
17.05.2004, 11:30
For example?