PDA

Просмотр полной версии : And so, she some times for this time applied " a method of a shock therapy "...

All in neponjatkah
15.05.2004, 22:51
And so, she some times for this time applied " a method of a shock therapy ", t. e. Left from job from 7 evenings and it was home declared at daybreak drunk.
It how to regard? How frank potaskushnichestvo? In fact grain of doubt posejano after first time also develops with everyone new " a method of a shock therapy ". Whether It is possible to cast in the lot with such woman? I consider or count, that it is impossible, t. To. Not zastrahovan that my horns will be very much vetvisty. Or I that do not understand that in women?
Sergey.

The censor
16.05.2004, 23:52
That on a flusher have found you? Not on a flusher. Roga-that vetvisty will be, yes * ren with nimi-you will cut, but in fact such and can infect so, that all life you will be excruciated. You "house", and she * a-to you not on a way.

child
17.05.2004, 08:51
And che here to understand, you were for it or her simply addicting. Izvinini certainly, I understand you, that utebja to her of feeling and can more than that, but you with her nepoputi. If from the very beginning so, chtozhe further? There Is such category zhenshchin: freedom-loving, independent, amorous, etc. So to you to choose. And about rooga: Znaesh that umuzhikov for a dandruff on a head? It is a dust from the cut horns.