PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Kind hour, Alexey Evgenevich. Your advice or council is very necessary: at us at job, with...

16.05.2004, 19:57
Kind hour, Alexey Evgenevich. Your advice or council is very necessary: at us at job, after arrival of the new system administrator, the young unmarried woman of 27 years, it was created very serious aomosfera. Constant negative emotions which test all after dialogue with her, absolutely exhaust employees and do not allow to work normally. The girl very much nachitana, is formed, rather fairly clever also the good worker but as that is imperceptible, survives ladies from their workplaces. Its or her pressure I do not maintain already and I: to ask on business it or her that or it is impossible, with a mud will mix, constant demonstration of own superiority, the indispensable statement of the (only) condemning opinion in the slightest occasion, derisive and provoking questions... Diko acts on nerves, and she for "nyxes" basically chooses women, and basically those who is held in respect in collective and success at men. Advise how to protect the mentality from similar people? For me it always was a problem, always worked in a friendly and kind atmosphere. Thanks. P. S. Most of all me reaction to it or her amazes people (and men and women), everyone speak only about her, constantly share with each other what she opposite, but really oppose her with nothing can.

Bobrov A.E.
17.05.2004, 06:32
Obchno paradoxical forms of behaviour help or assist with such cases. For example, try to begin it is noisy voshishchjatsja her or it, its or her appearance and acts. But here very much much depends on your psychological features. Style of behaviour should be selected individually.