PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear sirs! A question ONLY for the psychologist. If there are at a forum others...

Natalia Jurevna
14.05.2004, 19:25
Dear sirs! A question ONLY for the psychologist. If there are at a forum other psychologists (especially, detskte psychologists) or pediatory, the huge request, at the answer to leave the e-mail.
Prompt, please, what is the time to children 5 - 12 years can be spent in day behind a computer? And the second question - whether is any dependence between type of the person of the child and its or his bent for to this or that type of computer games (for example, probably, quiet assidious phlegmatic persons, most likely, will choose quests and strategy, and legkovozbudimye choleric persons - shooters). Whether there are any scientific data in this occasion? Very much it would be desirable, that, if children for ears to not delay from a computer to present them for a holiday such toys which will please them. Thanks!

Herring
15.05.2004, 00:19
At us here anarchy, psychologists here for a long time do not happen.) come into "psychiatrist", there g-n Beavers kogda-that advised also this konfu.)

Huch
15.05.2004, 22:56
I have noticed that mister Bobrov began to smile at each answer to questions.) something can happens?

ITEM
17.05.2004, 02:10
5 years - 20 minutes; 12 - 1 hour. It is a maximum. Shooters are harmful. If to give, level of PRINCE.

LEDI SEX
17.05.2004, 05:34
Dear.! My daughters (3, 5 and 6 years) very much like computer games though it is considered harmful not only to play, but even to watch TV, usually recommend to look TV 15 20 minutes in day (up to school). And as to a choice of games it individually, children too have the right to taste! Absolutely children's colourful and beautiful games, they and developing, learn or teach to consider or count, and. t. d. " Pjatachok and different animals " (from 3 13 years), " Small fish Freddi: Sea adventures Freddi and Luther " (from 3 99 years), " Mikki the Mouse ", etc. All depends on interests and abilities of children, certainly harmfully to spend time at a computer or V, but I personally absolutely not strict mum and consider or count what to deprive with children of the childhood a sin but if you certainly it is necessary to take a great interest or be fond in these games as small as possible can. My senior daughter any more is not interested absolutely children's, it is pleasant to her " Alladin more: Revenge Naziry "," Bugs Bunny s Taz Time Busters "," Carmageddon 2000 ", yes games not bad, but especially last, raschitany not for preschool children! But to judge on a genre of games children it is not necessary, in fact they only learn the world, they would like to mature more likely, and " On taste and color - comrade is not present "!