PDA

Просмотр полной версии : All greetings. I would like to continue yesterday's discussion. But yesterday was 2 tse...

Igorek
13.05.2004, 12:39
All greetings. I would like to continue yesterday's discussion. But yesterday there were 2 chains, one on "Psychologist", and another - on " Female psychology ". Let's live in one place. What wishes will be? Or me in general to leave with the problem?

Fairly clever-all
13.05.2004, 19:41
Let's go we shall chat kuda-a string in a chat??... Igoryok, do not leave pliz because here it is very amusing!!

Igorek.
14.05.2004, 01:02
What offers will be?

Fairly clever
14.05.2004, 19:33
I have already offered... .zhdyoms other offers.

Fairly clever
16.05.2004, 03:16
Here you see, Igor, we are not necessary to anybody... We any victims uninteresting, it is difficult to convince us of nonsense. So. .uvy, there will be no conversation:) In general, actually, I consider or count, that all in arms or hand of your women. That will win silnejshaja-, that earlier all will understand and will take measures. And you it is necessary coolly and to consider or examine reasonably all pro and contra, whether in that chisle-it is necessary in general to you to think of it or this right now?? Nobody will see a situation more clearly, than you, simply try to look or see at all from as on film, and think up to him the termination or ending. If now it is necessary for you, that he has ended. Yours faithfully.

Igorek
17.05.2004, 04:58
I at a forum "Psychology" have written, so to say, a confession.
http: // 03. ru/psycology/? action = display and message = 356736 and offset = 0

I wait questions and comments.
P. S. All Tatyanas with a holiday!!!