PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether there are now consultations " Marriage or Spoilage and family " or something similar, where mo...

Lajza
12.05.2004, 21:57
Whether there are now consultations " Marriage or Spoilage and family " or something similar where it is possible to pass or take place a course of employment or occupations, to receive the qualified help of the psychoanalyst (including gosudarsvennye)?

Lajza (present or true)
14.05.2004, 13:26
Well ochchchen it is healthy))) I do not cease to be surprised the popularity)))) Kto-Someone has decided to be played in new igrulki, nu-well, forward))). I with pleasure shall observe succession of events. And more, the dear author, wished to ask, whether it is possible for me to insert sometimes a mot or now completely to be switched to a role nabljudatelnitsy?

Nic
16.05.2004, 00:05
Lajza. To-that I was surprised, that you began to tell jokes on konfe. So happens, the Kitten when someone tries to dispose of our life.

Lajza
17.05.2004, 02:50
Igor, one business - to try, and absolutely another - to dispose. So let try on health if to them from it or this is more cheerfully and more interestingly, and to me from it or this neither it is cold, nor it is hot, as you understand. Tes more when you know, from what party or side the wind blows.