PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. There is to you a question. Very much it would be desirable to receive the answer. To me 1...

dima
05.05.2004, 09:51
Hello.
There is to you a question. Very much it would be desirable to receive the answer.
To me of 18 years.
I the normal guy also do not consider or count myself defective or incomplete. However has noticed in itself the following.
On any sorts parties, order having drunk, I always appear in objatjah any girl (problems with appearance I do not suffer). All goes as it is necessary. She is strongly got or started, but I as - that do not feel exaltation! Business reaches bed, but I remain is quiet, though I get or start;deliver it or her (cleanly mechanically). She simply flows, and I remain such, as before.
And so now it is constant. As if or as something inside does not allow feelings to leave outside!
Potency quite normal (but pochemu-that not when is necessary)

I longly argued and have come to not which conclusions:
- Alcohol (probably overdoses do or make the ?)
- An onanism (happens, that I resort to this way of satisfaction. It resource can weakens or easies?)

What will you advise?

SHantel
06.05.2004, 12:02
Dima, and there can be it an instinct of a self-preservation such here in the unusual image protects you from casual communication or connection, and from empty callous sex? Can if you will find one girl with which to you it will be good and inetersno and you will trust her such will not be? And if it is fair... Sex "having drunk" it so it is vulgar.

Herring
07.05.2004, 15:50
Yes certainly, young chelovek-well who something can on a drunk head)))))

The mouse
08.05.2004, 02:46
Well also what here such? Will be muzhiks with whom - excite not much do not test same problem-)

Huch
08.05.2004, 17:34
And from what you are raised or excited? My advice or council, do not lay down in this bed if at you there does not rise. Try or taste on a shop in park or on a mow.)

Irina
09.05.2004, 09:38
As opposed to ordinary poverijam, alcohol serves as the switch of "brakes" (otsjuda-casual drunk communications or connections) and the INHIBITOR libido.
Wish to have a healthy potency - drink "after":-)

Anna
10.05.2004, 04:53
It is thought to me, that at you the alcohol suppresses the certain centers of a brain which are responsible for exaltation. Plus think closely or attentively, you latent sadist can is, and to you does not deliver pleasure if to the girl it is pleasant, it can you irritates? It is better to drink less likely. Success!

The anonym
11.05.2004, 14:21
It is necessary to drink less.

Alexander of Item
12.05.2004, 06:24
At you the innervation, that is passage of a signal on the main power channels is broken or disturbed (were pricked kogda-nibud?) iz-for blocks or trochleas. It is necessary "to shake out" them, and all is normalized.

C-
13.05.2004, 15:15
At what here kololsja-it was not pricked?)))) he ukushivaetsja vodka up to heat in trousers, and you want that at it or him still something stood))) Know, as soon as he sobers and peremuchivaetsja pohmelnym a syndrome, at it or him blocks or trochleas at once vanish (a terrible word what, suspect a panic of the boy to take?)))))

Anna-herring
14.05.2004, 20:44
It is insulting, certainly, when the person earns money for another's failures, but on the other hand, kak-that them to earn it is necessary, not the killer and that thanks:)))

Alexander of Item
15.05.2004, 19:48
To herring. Probably, you understand THIS question better, than I, am felt the big life experience.

Herring-OOua?oO
17.05.2004, 01:08
Yes, Prugalov, uvy-ja-not tselka-the invisible being)