PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me of 27 years, but I till now was not defined or determined by whom I wish to be by way of a trade...

Irina
12.05.2004, 03:30
To me of 27 years, but I till now was not defined or determined by whom I wish to be by way of a trade. Iz-for it or this long I am not late at one job. It at all on advantage or benefit. I very much wish to find the place and to develop within the limits of one certain trade. But and has not understood whom to be.

Tolokonin A.O.
13.05.2004, 23:59
Job should be chosen on soul or douche that always there was an interest to her and that business turned out. If all independently to make a choice be at a loss, address to the psychotherapist or the psychologist, probably, any intrapersonal problem prevents to be defined or determined. If live in Moscow, to enter the name to me on reception it is possible by phone: 367 69 08 (09) mediko-the psychological center Family + . If wish to cause or call on the house or office, write on E-Mail: tolokonin@mtu-net. ru
Tolokonin Artem Olegovich psihiatr-the psychotherapist.

Hazhilina I.I.
17.05.2004, 00:36
Irina! Usually help in a choice of a trade and self-determination is rendered by psychologists. There is a set of psychological receptions which will help or assist to reveal your predilections. One very effective and fast method is the method of "Arrangement" on Hellengeru. If the help will be necessary, can address to me for consultation t. 8 916 140 74 55 (FROM Moscow or area). My data it is possible, to find having pressed on a red inscription with initials first name, middle initial, last name